Pretty

A few days later, Jimin came home from the hospital along with Loona. She was a quiet baby which Yoongi was soooooo grateful for. He hated babies that cried too much. "Is she awake?" Yoongi asked and Jimin strapped her in her car. "Nope, just like you. Always sleep." Jimin giggled. "Oh shut up." Yoongi chuckled.

They made it back to the apartment where Jimin laid her in her crib, the little one wearing a fuzzy pink onsie that had little ducks on it. "She's so pretty."  Yoongi said, stroking her chubby cheek which he concluded she got from Jimin. "I know right,I think she'll be famous one day, like you." Jimin said and chuckled. He loved her so much already.

"Are you gonna announce it to your fans?" Jimin asked. "I plan on it." Yoongi said. "A lot were surprisingly already suspecting you were." Yoongi said as they left her room and to their room.

<<<

The girl you all are wondering about. Her name, Yujeong. She was only 15 but had all her rights taken by Jungkook. She was at the café with a few friends when Jungkook approached her. "Hi." he smiled softly. "Hi." She blushed. He was cute. All three of the girls thought he was. "You're pretty. I couldn't help but notice you." He said. "Wow, we're here too." Her friend scoffed. "Guys come on." She pouted. "We'll catch you later." They rolled their eyes and left.

"How bitchy." Jungkook said. "Don't get me started. They're all jealous of me." She said. "I'm Jungkook by the way." Jungkook said. "Yujeong." She smiled. "Do you like Agust D?" He asked. "Oh my gosh I love him and his music! And, omg, his husband is adorable." She gushed. "What if I told you I have passes to his nest fanmeet." Jungkook smirked. "Really! I'd cry." She said. Jungkook reached in his pocket and pulled them out, the girl's eyes widening.

"I'll give them to you on one condition..." Jungkook smirked.

And that's how she found herself stuck in this stupid mansion, a slave to Jungkook. She lacked her happy emotions now, wishing she never spoke to him. "I have good news baby girl." Jungkook whispered in her ear as she sat properly on the couch. That's how she had to sit, all day in that position until she was called to do Jungkook's evil work.

"Thanks to you, I now have access to to the Min's apartment but..." He smiled gruesomely. "You get a reward too." He said. "I get to leave?" She asked hopefully. "No, not until the kid is dead but, you get to follow them. Keep them distracted while I put a few things in place for when I take her. God, they won't see it coming." Jungkook chuckled evilly. Yujeong gritted her teeth as Jungkook grabbed her wrist and stood her up. "But for now, I might as well use you for better things than murder." He smirked.

"N-No! I'm 15! This is rape!" She screamed as Jungkook pinned her to the couch. "But it'll feel so good." He breathed out, tears sliding down her face.

>>>>

*4 months later*

Jimin smiled seeing all the positive comments on Yoongi's twitter. He'd posted the announcement which literally broke twitter for half an hour. Almost like when he came out as gay to everyone.

Jimin cuddled next to Yoongi on the couch, watching a show until suddenly, the power shut off. "The hell happened?" Yoongi mumbled. He turned on his flashlight and walked toward the backup generator in the boiler room and flipped the switch.

The power was back in within seconds, Yoongi frowning slightly. "Weird..." He whispered to himself.

Weird indeed...