He's back

Today was the day, the big day Jimin had been waiting for forever! Yoongi arrived back in Seoul! Jimin was beyond excited to see him again. He woke up and began to get ready. Jimin had thankfully learned that Yoongi's fans had set up a project for Jimin to safely reunite with Yoongi without sasaeng fans getting in the way of a sweet moment. It was called the Blue Barricade Project in which his very loyal fans would wear a vibrant blue shirt to clearly show they were taking part of it and form a barricade by holding hands to block off fans wanting to get too close.

Jimin arrived at the airport a bit early, seeing it already taking place. The fans recognized Jimin and let past them to wait for Yoongi. The amount of fans that were there did seem overwhelming and Jimin was proud of them for coming up with something smart and safe. He soon heard the cheers of fans and saw the flashes of multiple cameras, preparing himself to Yoongi. Yoongi was surprised to say the least that this was the first time he'd made it through the airport without security because the fans were basically his security.

He smiled when he saw Jimin there and sat down his bags, holding his arms out for Jimin to hug him. Jimin smiled brightly, running over to Yoongi and wrapping his arms around his neck tightly, Yoongi picking Jimin up and spinning him in a circle. It was a cute sight for sure, the fans cheering for them. "I missed you." Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ear. "I missed you to baby, I'm back." He whispered back and kissed his cheek.

Jimin helped Yoongi put his stuff in the car and they drove home, Jimin feeling tingly inside because of the excitement rushing through him.

Yoongi walked into the apartment, groaning from carrying all his stuff and Jimin just laughing at him. "Ahhh, I can finally sleep in peace~" Yoongi whined laying on the floor near the door. Jimin plopped on top of him and giggled, Yoongi pretending to run out of breath and pass out. "Wake up!" Jimin chuckled while poking Yoongi's cheeks. He stood up and smirked evilly. "Okay, I guess I'll just eat all these mint chocolate chip cookies all by myself~" Jimin teased, Yoongi opening one eye. "Cookies?" He mumbled and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi hopped up and booked it for the kitchen Jimin holding in a laugh. He walked into the kitchen, cackling at the look on Yoongi's face. "You thought I actually made cookies?" Jimin laughed, holding his stomach from the pain of laughing too hard. "Yeah." Yoongi mumbled, his jaw still dropped from no sight of cookies.

Jimin went in the cabinet and pulled out a Mason jar, the cookies inside. "I did." Jimin giggled cutely and handed a cookie to Yoongi who pouted and took a few bites. "I hate you." He mumbled finishing the cooke off. He took his bags to their room and set them down, sighing as he took off his jacket. A year nearly passed and it was October, the leave changing colors.

He walked over to Jimin who stood at the window quietly, watching cars pass on the street below, and wrapped his arms around his waist, giving him a back hug. Jimin smiled and hummed quietly, placing his hands on Yoongi's. "You ever want to get married one day Jimin?" Yoongi asked sweetly. "I dunno, I want to find the right person." He said quietly and Yoongi hummed. "Do you think I'm right for you?" Yoongi asked.

"I think you're perfect." Jimin whispered and Yoongi smiled faintly, gently kissing Jimin's cheek.