Bye

The next morning was peaceful after a wild night for the two. Yoongi woke up, slightly squinting from the sun spilling in through the window. He looked down at the sleeping boy, Jimin's head rested on his chest and his arm resting just below on Yoongi's abdomen. He smiled contently and stroked his hair gently. He looked so precious while asleep and Yoongi didn't want to disturb him. So he just watched him sleep for thirty more minutes.

Sure it sounds creepy but to Yoongi, it felt like he was protecting Jimin in some way and he was. Jimin used to have terrible nightmares after he dumped Jungkook but now, he sleeps like a kitten with Yoongi holding him close. Yoongi checked the time and decided he should wake up Jimin if they were gonna go out before he left back to Seoul.

He peppered the smaller's face with gentle kisses, Jimin's eyes twitching. "S-Stop." He groaned and buried his face in Yoongi's chest. "I wanted to take out before you left." Yoongi whispered and Jimin hummed. "Five more minutes." Jimin whispered and Yoongi hummed.

Five minutes later, Jimin's eyes fluttered open and he looked into Yoongi's. "You look so pretty when you sleep." Yoongi breathed out. "So I'm not pretty when I'm awake?" Jimin asked. "No, I m-mean of c-course y-you are, I didn't m-mean it-" "I'm just messing with you." Jimin giggled and placed a chaste kiss on Yoongi's lips.

He reached over the bed and grabbed the hoodie, slipping it over his head before getting up, Yoongi eyeing his round ass. "Damn, you should really start wearing pants." Yoongi suggested and Jimin pulled the hoodie down. "We're not at a store so quit checking me out." Jimin sneered, Yoongi laughing at his attitude.

The two showered and got ready for the day. Jimin wore a striped long sleeve, skinny jeans and black boots with a navy blue toggle coat which looked adorable on him, the sleeves ending at his finger tips. To top it off, he wore a beanie with a little duckie on it. Yoongi wore a black long sleeve, ripped skinny jeans and black sneakers with a long, black trench coat. Of course he wore a mask to avoid fans.

"You ready?" He asked Jimin who nodded and began heading out the lobby door but Yoongi stopped him. "Aren't you gonna get a little cold?" He asked seeing Jimin's coat not zipped up. October air was pretty mean and he didn't want Jimin to get sick. "Here." Yoongi mumbled. He zipped Jimin's coat up and closed the toggles, Jimin blushing deeply. "Thanks." He mumbled and grabbed Yoongi's hand, interlacing their fingers.

They ended up going to a sweets cafe and having a very late breakfast before heading to a shopping center. Their was a KawaiiNstuff store to which Jimin got really excited so Yoongi took him in there to get something he wanted. Jimin got a pastel Pusheen plushie and then they left for the last destination for the day, Tokyo Tower.

There weren't many people there which Yoongi was thankful for. He'd bought tickets to see the observatory at the top where the view of the city was nice. Jimin had terrible fear heights so right when they got to the top, Jimin began having a panic attack. "Hey, what's the matter?" Yoongi asked worried holding Jimin by his arms, rubbing them comfortingly. "I-I'm afraid of heights." Jimin mumbled. "Why didn't you tell me? We could've just stayed on the ground?" Yoongi said. "I didn't want to ruin the day." Jimin whispered and Yoongi chuckled. "You weren't gonna ruin anything." Yoongi assured and pulled his mask down slightly, kissing Jimin's lips.

He held Jimin's hand tightly and they walked over to the window, Jimin tensing as they got closer. "Yoongi, I can't." Jimin said lowly. "I got you, it's okay." Yoongi said softly. Jimin couldn't keep his eyes open as they reached the large window, Jimin grabbing the railing. "Jimin, open your eyes. You're okay, I'm right here, you aren't gong anywhere." Yoongi spoke softly.

His snaked his arms around Jimin's waist and held the smaller close to him so he felt secure. Jimin slowly let go of the railing and opened his eyes. The view was absolutely beautiful, no lie. He could see many buildings in the distance and the people on the ground looked like ants. "See? Not too bad." Yoongi said. Jimin hummed with a little smile, looking around some more and the two taking a few selfies.

Jimin gathered his arms around Yoongi's neck, resting his head on his shoulder. He didn't want to leave. He got too used to having Yoongi with him again. Yoongi clutched Jimin's waist and smiled faintly. "I don't want to go Yoongi." Jimin whispered, his voice shaky. "Hey, hey please don't cry. I'll be home so soon." Yoongi comforted, rubbing Jimin's back.

He looked Jimin in his teary eyes and kissed him contently. He pulled away and pecked his forehead before interlacing their fingers together. "Let's get going, hmm?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded sadly.