💠Chapter 4 - First Kill💠

Start from the beginning

"Wow"
I said before father started talking.

"Ok, listen here Y/N there are a couple of rules you'll have to follow from now on"
He said seriously.

"Firstly, you shall address me as Father, Papa, or Dad from here on out."
He said.

"Secondly, you shall be trained by me for the following year in order to become a villain and the successor of All for one"
He continued.

"Thirdly, you need to make up your three important identities, Your Villain one, your civilian one, and your social one in order not to attract attention."
He rambled on.

"And lastly, I shall bestow you right now with the quirk of 'Death' which shall allow you to optain another's quirk in exchange for their life, now please bear with it"
He said placing his hand on top of my head.

As soon as he placed his hand on top on my head, and unbearable amount of pain came coursing through my whole being. As in seconds, I fainted.

*One week later*

"Hmmm.... Where am I"
I asked.

"Oh, you finally woke up"
Kurogiri said sitting beside me.

"Uncle, how long have I been unconscious"
I asked.

"About a week, now come on get change and then follow me"
He said.

'A week'
I thought getting out of bed and changing into a clean set of clothes. I then follow uncle back into the small bar an sat on a stool.

"What would you like to eat"
He asked.

"Katsudon"
I said.

"Ok, wait"
He said.

After getting all the ingredients ready he started to swiftly prepared my food, and in a couple minutes my food was done.

"Here, eat fast, your father wants to see you after you finish"
He said.

I took a bite out of my katsudon, and next thing I know my plate is empty. Guess I was really hungry.

"Ok, your done follow me"
Uncle said before Starting to walk off.

After a few twists and turns we came face to face with a wooden door.

*KNOCK,KNOCK*

"Master, I have brought her"
Uncle said.

"Ok, let her in"
Father said.

As I opened the door I came face to face with the imposing figure of my father.

"I'm glad you're awake, to be honest I thought it would take at least a Month for you to wake up"
He said.

"Anyway, back to business, from here until your 8th birthday you shall come to my office everyday after having breakfast, and you shall train with me in order to improve your skills, understood"
He said.

"Yes, but what about Toga"
I responded.

"Ah, you don't need to worry about her, I send her to train with one of my best subordinate, so you won't be able to see her for a while"
He said.