Murderer 15 Sin And Punishment

Start from the beginning

    "You want to cooperate with the dark group, and you can't touch it?" Zhan Zhao nodded. Just wanted to talk, and the corner of his eyes saw Luoyang cautiously poured a glass of water and sneaked into the interrogation room.

    Bai Yutang wants to stop, and Zhan Zhao gently waved his hand and walked over to the single sided glass to see the situation inside.

    He saw Luoyang running over the water and walking to the beard. He whispered, "Are you angry?"

    The beard's originally dull eyes gradually had a fascinating look. Turned his face and looked at Luoyang, and shook his head gently.

    Zhang Zhaoyi raised his eyebrows and was quite surprised: "He hurts Luoyang."

    Bai Yutang and Ouyang Chun also saw some clues, no words, and continued to observe.

    Xiao Luoyang saw his beard shaking his head, let out his breath, and handed it over with the cup: "Drinking water?"

    The beard nodded, and the Luoyang micro-dipping cup slowly drank the water. Soon, the cup saw the bottom.

    "Do you want it?" Luo Yang asked.

    The bearded man shook his head and looked at the single sided glass subconsciously.

    Luoyang smiled and said: "Don't worry, they are not bad people."

    The bearded man listened and nodded.

    Luoyang turned to look at the hoe on the table and asked: "Have you done bad things?"

    The beard was obviously a glimpse, and he nodded silently.

    Xiao Luoyang seems to be a little sad, Zhan mouth wants to ask again, but the door is opened. Zhan Zhao went in and called him: "Yangyang, you can't just come in here."

    Luoyang looked at Zhan Zhao, and looked back at the beard. He had to go out. Zhan Zhao handed him over to Bai Yutang, looked at the door and told Bai Yutang to take him out. He couldn't listen to the next question.

    Bai Yutang took the opportunity to bring the Luoyang out of the interrogation room, handed it to Baichi, and went to eat something together, and he rushed back.

    Seeing Zhan Zhao went in alone, Bai Yutang wanted to keep up, but saw that Zhan Zhao waved his hand on the glass and had to stand. Ouyang Chun was quite curious and said: "Do you both have the feeling?" Bai Yutang smiled and said nothing, focusing on the situation in the interrogation room.

    Zhan Zhao walked into the interrogation room alone and sat down opposite the bearded man. He whispered: "Is he your son?"

    The original bearded man with a rough face raised his head and stunned for two seconds and began to shake his head.

    Zhan Zhao smiled and said: "Don't worry, Yangyang went out and couldn't hear anything."

    After the bearded man heard the words of Zhan Zhao, he stopped shaking his head, but then he found the smile of Zhanzuo Jiao, and immediately realized that he had been seen through, and he had to bow his head in sorrow.