Finn Shelby - The Murder

His laugh could be heard from a mile away. The pitch rang through the air like birds singing a song. His laugh always managed to make you smile,even on the darkest of days,even when you felt so broken,seeing him smile and hearing him laugh was the best thing in the world.

You were Finn Shelby's bestfriend,you had grown up with him and been by his side for everything. Together,you caused trouble and mischief and always had each other's back. The devilish duo. That's what everyone called you.

It was a fairly normal day for you and Finn,you ate breakfast together,went to see Tommy and then did whatever you felt like doing for the rest of the day. However,somewhere during that day,it changed. You had seen your bestfriend in a different light. You watched as he flung his head back in laughter,his curls bobbing as his body shook. The tears that were forming only made his eyes look brighter and the feeling in the pit of your stomach was hard to ignore.

"But he's a Shelby" your sister had said when you told her of your feelings. It had been a few months since you started falling for him but you fell fast and hard.

"I know he is but that doesn't matter to me" you glanced at her out of the corner of your eye and small smile creeped onto your face at the thought of the young boy. Your feet were skimming the edge of the river as you leaned back on your hands and stared into the sky.

"But doesn't he have a girlfriend?" She questioned you. Yes,he did have a girlfriend with thanks to you. He told you he wanted one and you knew someone,this was before you fell for him but he was happy and seeing him happy made you happy.

"He's not mine and I don't think he ever will be but,maybe that's a good thing?" Your sister stayed silent for a few seconds,she cocked her head to the side and stared at you.

"How is that a good thing?"

"Because,things are never how you imagine. Expectations only sets you up for disappointment. Finn is a great bestfriend but he could be a really shitty boyfriend" your sister giggled and threw a rock into the river,the sun was starting to set but neither of you minded.

"But I can't help but wonder how it would feel to lay in his arms,to be so close to him that I can feel his breath tickling me and feel the heat radiating from his body" your sister watched as you spoke,she loved listening to you speak about Finn. She had never seen what love looked like,your parents weren't exactly the best but she could tell that you loved him and all she wanted was for you to be happy.

"He's gonna kill me you know" you faced your sister and watched as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "He's going to commit a murder and he won't even know it. But I'd let him stab me a thousand times if it made him happy" she whispered.

"That would be painful though" she stated causing a soft smile to appear on your face as you looked up to the shining moon.

"All love is painful,you just have to decide who you would put yourself through that pain for"

~~~~~
Hey guys,I'm not sure about this one. Let me know what you think. THANKS❤️