Finn Shelby - Jealous

It was no secret that you and Finn Shelby were a thing, he showed you off wherever he went and no guy dared to come near you. After all, you were associated with the Shelby's and no man wanted to die just because they had flirted with you.

However, it was also no secret that somebody else had feelings for you, deep feelings. This somebody was none other than Michael Gray. Now, if he wanted you then he'd flirt with you whenever he could but him and Finn were close and he wouldn't do that to his own cousin. Finn thought differently.

For the past few weeks Finn had been pretty distant and whenever you were around he would always make an excuse to leave the room or not talk to you and it was starting to irritate you.

The Garrison has closed a few hours earlier but that didn't stop you or the Shelby's having a good time.

You were currently sat at a table with Michael,John and Arthur. You weren't really paying attention to their conversation you just sat there. "Yoo-hoo, earth to Y/N" you blinked and noticed Michael's hand waving in front of you, John and Arthur laughing at you.

You smiled sheepishly and apologised, turning your attention to the boys. "I can't believe you actually proposed to Lizzie fuckin Stark" Arthur and Michael burst out laughing,John just groaned and put his head in his hands.

You laughed at the poor boy,unable to hold it anymore. Johns head snapped at you "Uhm I don't know why you're laughing Y/N, remember when you confessed your love for Tommy?" You shot the boy a glare as he gave you a cocky smirk. Arthur hadn't shut up laughing for a good 5 minutes.

Michael also laughed at you and you groaned and leant your head on his shoulder groaning. Michael laughed and patted your head "it's okay Y/N we've all been in love with our boyfriends older brother"

You glared at him but this just caused all three of them to laugh more, You inched your face closer to Michael's "you tell anyone about this Gray, and you will regret it" he moved his head to your ear and whispered "wouldn't dream of it darlin"

A loud bang interrupted the laughter as everyone snapped their heads towards the door,which had just slammed shut.

Tommy appeared by your side and placed a hand on your shoulder "Finn" you groaned and nodded, standing up from your seat, ready to rush after your boyfriend "good luck Y/N" you sighed and thanked the boys.

You ran out of the Garrison and didn't need to look far, Finn was stood smoking a cigarette. "Finn" you whispered. He looked at you and glared "shouldn't you be with your boyfriend"

You rolled your eyes at his comment. You had told Finn thousands of times that you loved him and only him, Michael was just a friend and he respected that. Finn never believed you though and now here he was in a huff.

You walked towards him so you were standing only a few inches away "Finn I've already told you I love you and nothing is ever gonna happen between me and Michael" you looked at the youngest Shelby as he stood in silence. "Is this what's been up with you?" He nodded and you sighed at him.

"I can act all big and strong as well, not just Michael" he puffed his chest out and tensed his muscles. You laughed at him and shook your head "Yeah, Finn, Mr Macho man"

He smiled at you and closed the distance between you,engulfing you in a hug. "I'm sorry Y/N I just can't ever lose you, it would break me" he hugged him tighter and he smiled down at you.

"What am I thinking? I'm not gonna lose you too Michael....have you seen his hair?" You laughed at the boy and dragged him back into the Garrison, heading over to where all the brothers sat.

Finn sat directly next to Michael and pulled you into his lap,his arm wrapped around your waist. He turned your head toward him and kissed you deeply, you happily accepted and pulled away with a smile on your face.

John and Arthur laughed at their younger brother "Jealousy does not suit you brother" Finn glared at Arthur and you laughed lightly.

You pulled him closer to you so you could whisper in his ear "ignore them, jealousy definitely looks good on you" you pulled away and looked at his smirking face.

For the rest of the night, you and the boys shared embarrassing stories and Finn kept kissing you every time michael tried to speak to you or every time he looked at you. Not that you complained.

~~~~I quite like this one so I really hope you guys do as well

~~~~
I quite like this one so I really hope you guys do as well. Please vote and comment. Thank you 🙏🏼❤️