All Shelbys - Family United

*REQUESTED by @eleanor_am *

At 4 years old,you were the light of your brothers lives. They all adored you and would do anything for you. They were wrapped around your little finger.

Most of the time,they boys would be working in the betting den and you would get bored so you would beg Tommy to play with you or ask him to let Arthur,John or Finn to play with you. It would mostly be John. He loved to play with you. He would lift you up in the air and swing you around, he would you chase you around the street and he would put you in a shoebox and kick you down watery lane. Sometimes he would even take you to the Garrison with him. Everybody in there doted on you. You would always stand by the doors, wearing John's peaky hat, and give everyone that was leaving, a hug and a high five. No matter how scary they looked or how sad,they would always give you a cuddle.

It was an early morning and the streets of small heath were quiet and deserted,the only noise being the sound of your giggles as you played hopscotch outside. Your brothers were inside talking about something you didn't understand. If it wasn't about toys or sweets then you didn't care.

After a while of playing hopscotch,you had gotten bored and decided to wander down the street and explore. Arthur made you promise that you would stay outside the house but if you weren't gone for long then they wouldn't know,right?

It had been 10 minutes and they boys hadn't heard a single noise off you. No giggling. No shouting for one of them to come play with you. Nothing. Being as paranoid as they were,they sent Finn out to check on you but their deepest fears had come to life when Finn ran back inside and told them that you were gone. Finn's words were cut off when your screaming was heard faintly. Like a flash of lightning,the boys were out the door and running down the street in the direction that they heard the scream but,you were gone.

Tommy immediately rounded up all of the peaky boys and sent them to look for you while Arthur and the other Shelby's rounded everyone else up to look for you.

It had been nearly a week and there was no sign of you. The boys were getting more frustrated and scared with every minute that passed. They feared that you were dead. They feared that they were never going to be able to hear your laugh again or see your smile. 

Every day and every night were spent looking for the youngest Shelby. Tommy and the boys were sat in the betting den,trying to figure out where else they hadn't looked when 2 peaky boys ran into the room panting and out of breath.

"Tom,we've found her"

The boys rushed to their feet when another peaky boy came slowly walking into the room,carrying a beaten up and bloodied little 4 year old. Tommy thanked the boys and dismissed them while John took you into his arms. Arthur's and Tommy's face were red with anger,they were going to find who did this and kill them in the most brutal way that they could.

"Bubba?" Your eyes fluttered open as your small hand outstretched towards Finn.

"Bubba's here,Y/N" Finn spoke softly and reached his hand out to meet yours. John kisses the top of your head and handed you over to Finn so he could get you cleaned up. Without a word to each other, the boys all walked out the door,ready to find who dared to hurt you.

A few hours had passed and all of your cuts and bruises were cleaned,you were in clean Pyjamas and tucked up in bed with Finn sat beside you,reading a story.

"-and the little fairy said "you will now be turned into a frog" and that is the story of how John became a frog" he finished and watched with a small smile on his face as you erupted into a fit of giggles.

The other boys had just returned when they heard you squeal and giggle. Making their way into your bedroom,they saw Finn ticking you and pretending to be a monster. The sight made their hearts swell. After a few minutes of them watching you play,you had finally spotted them and opened out your arms for a hug.

"Group hug!" You squealed,making the boys chuckle and run over to you. They all piled on top of you, careful not to put any of their weight on you as they hugged the pile of giggles beneath them.

"Get some sleep now okay?" Arthur said as they all got off you. A small nod and a yawn was sent their way as they all backed towards the door.

"Night Finn,night Tommy,night Arthur, night froggy John" you blew them a kiss to which they all pretend to catch,except John.

"Froggy John?" He questioned you. You looked over at Finn who sent you a wink and put his finger to his lips,shushing you. You giggled and lay down snuggled up under you blanket.

That night,the boys hardly slept a wink. They all took turns checking on you in case you were to go missing again. It was the worst week of their life and they were going to make sure it wasn't going to happen again.

~~~~~I hope you guys like this one! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long,I've got stuff going on at home but I promise I will try and update quicker

~~~~~
I hope you guys like this one! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long,I've got stuff going on at home but I promise I will try and update quicker.

ILY all✨🌹