Tommy Shelby - But I Love Her

*REQUESTED*
Tommy Shelby hates being betrayed by anyone and that person would ultimately end up dead, but when it came to you he seemed to turn a blind eye. Tommy would do anything to keep you even if you were cheating on him because he needed you. He needed you more than he needed oxygen.

If was after Tommy came back from France, he was a broken man and he didn't show you much attention but after a few months of getting nowhere with you were feeling really alone and just wanted to be loved and somebody to give attention to you.

You were at the Garrison one night and were approached by a man who took you back to his house. Tommy saw you leaving the bar with the man and followed you all the way back to his, he could only imagine what happened next. It killed him knowing somebody else was loving you the way he should have been.

Tommy had confided in his brothers,He was hurt but could understand why you would do it. Arthur and John told him to leave you but he just repeated no.

"Brother,you're being stupid. Just end it will ya" Arthur spoke softly in an attempt not to upset his brother even more.

"No I can't, I love her. I need her" he whispered

He would eventually muster up the courage to confront you one day but in a way to show you that he wasn't mad or angry, but in a way to show you that he needed you just like you needed to be loved.

But for now Tommy kept his mouth shut because for now he still had you.