honest.

the days went by so fast and jungkook and i is getting along, he even bought me a cat saying it was our first baby. it's kinda funny but it's sweet. how he always foresee our future, but if i'm being honest i still can't see myself with him in the future maybe because i still had feelings for taehyung, and he knows that. but i'm lucky enough to have him since he didn't give up and showed me how he truly love me. and i am trying, trying so hard to love him like how he loves me.

"love.." he whispered and kiss the back of my shoulder, we were now sitting at the floor in the balcony with my back leaning against his bare chest, a yellow blanket both wrap around our naked body. "dad says we should have dinner again with him some time." he said and lean his head on my shoulder. "okay, love.." i answered and just lean my head against his. kkokko then went towards my lap and just lay there. "i love you jiminie.." he hug me tightly.

"i love you too.."

the morning came without me,
having a decent sleep, it feels like i am cheating again but not with my sister but to jungkook. i am deceiving myself about forgetting taehyung completely. i am really fooling myself that i can forget about him that easily, that i can live without him. he became a big part of my life, he was my inspiration, my first love. and i, i can't just let him be out of my life. he was my best friend first before all of this happened.

jungkook's

i woke up when i felt the sudden coldness beside me, and quickly look around to see jimin standing on the balcony with a glass of alcohol i think. i'm not dense not to notice how reserved he is in this relationship and i know about his feelings for taehyung cause he'd been open to me and i appreciate that. i can still see how sad he is whenever he looks at taehyung. i will be lying if i say it didn't bother me, because it did but i really like him to really care for that.

"love?" i called and just stand there at the sliding door. he turned around. "it's too early love, you should rest more." he sweetly says, but it's crystal clear on how he was trying so hard to make this more real. "something bothering you?" i walk towards him but just stand next to him. looking at the still dark sky. i guess it was just a few hours before dawn. i heard him sigh and take a sip on his drink.

"nothing really." he said, but i wish that he can lie better than that. i glanced at him then back to the view of the city lights. i can feel myself getting sadder as the silence took over. i know this is about taehyung again, and i know i can't really push him to forget about him and i won't do that even though i want to. i can't hurt him. "okay." i sigh and smile at him, i saw how red his eyes is, he'd been crying. it almost took away my smile but then i forced myself to smile at him again and ruffled his soft locks.

"i love you jimin.. always remember that." i said and gave him a long kiss on his forehead. wrapping my arms around him, i feel his tears falling down on my chest but i didn't look down and just let him cry while i hug him. it is the least that i can offer for now. he sobs quietly as his hands was now wrap around my waist. i bite my lip harshly and caress his back.

"it's okay love, it's okay." i whispered to his ear and left a few soft kisses on that part. "i am so sorry." i heard him whispered back, as his hold tighten, a lot of tears falling down on his beautiful eyes. i smile sadly and just continue caressing his back. my eyes are teary but i don't want to cry cause it will just make jimin even more guilty. even though i want him all to myself, even though i want him to choose me and stay with me. i can't do that. i can't just force him to stay with me if he likes to leave, i don't want to force him of loving me as same as i love him cause that will be unfair.

"i want you to be honest."

——————

taehyung's