we're

jungkook's

it was midnight and i was about to go to bed, when i heard a frantic knocks on the door, i groan and stand up to check who is it. the knock was heard again, making me suddenly nervous. "jk? who's that?" my mom ask as she peeks out of her room. "i don't know mom, just go back to sleep i'll take care of it." i said and she looked at me worriedly, "are you sure jk?" i nod at her before walking downstairs. "be careful."

i stand behind the door peeping through the hole only to see a woman who's on the same age as my mom i guess. she look worried and nervous, she keeps on looking at her back, she was about to knock again before i open it, she gulps. she look like she was about to cry. "a-are you jungkook?" she asks, her voice strained as her tears suddenly flowed down. i know this is dumb for trusting someone stranger but she seems familiar. "yes, are you okay ma'am?" i ask and was about to touch her but she walks back making me confused. "help me, h-he's there." she points at the car. who's there? "jimin is there."

my eyes went wide as she instruct me to follow, what happened to jimin? "may i ask who are you?" i ask and she looks back at me. "i'm his mother. i'm sorry if i went here at this hour but he needs to be away here." she frantically said as another fresh tears flows down. "he told me your address before he passed out, i wanted to bring him on the hospital but i'm afraid he'll find him." this things doesn't make sense, i can't understand a thing she's saying. she open the door at the back revealing a badly beaten jimin. i hurriedly went towards him, and carefully touch him. "what happened to him?"

my eyes swells as i see jimin in this kind of state. "he was beaten by his father." my blood boils hearing who caused this, my jaw clenched i wanted to kill someone right now. "why?" i darkly say, as i glare nowhere. "he heard jimin and his sister arguing about him cheating with her boyfriend. he was mad hearing his only son being gay and him having a relationship with meli's boyfriend, taehyung." i swear i saw red when i heard his name, he was the one that jimin is talking about? the one who hurt jimin by being with him? he was the cause of all of this.

hot tears flow down my cheeks, i pick up jimin trying so hard to be careful and not hurt him even more. "i wanted to ask you a favor." she spoke so i stop but didn't face her, i was mad at them, at her for not protecting her son. "keep him safe and away from here, we were just lucky enough to escape from him. i'm really sorry but i am hoping for you to take care of my son." i sigh before walking away from her. i didn't know this world can be so cruel to someone so delicate and pure.

when i came to my room, i broke down immediately as i hold his hand not so tightly. "i'm sorry for what have you experienced jimin-ah, i'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you." i cried to his hand. "but i promised, i will protect you from now on, i won't let anyone hurt you again." i kissed his hand, looking at how badly hurt he is right now, he is still beautiful though. i slowly stand and sat beside him, caressing his bruised and cut cheeks, the tears went out again. looking at him really hurt me, he doesn't deserve this. he doesn't even look like a human right now. his body is covered with bruises and a few cuts. i am really sorry.

i haven't slept even a blink because i can't close my eyes knowing jimin is suffering right now, i wanted to ease even just a little bit of his pain. i wanted to make sure he's comfortable. so when he wakes up i was there to be with him. someone knocks thrice before my mom went in. "is he okay now son?" mom ask, holding a tray of foods. i look at her and slightly smile. "he haven't wake up yet. but he seems more less tensed now."

"he'll be okay jk, and i already called your father, he said call him when you're free." i nod at her and said my thank you before she left. after a few more minutes jimin had woken up and it immediately broke my heart when he cried and hug me. "my father knows now jungkook. he knows i am gay and he, he didn't accept me. h-he hurts me and told me to die jungkook, i i don't know what to do." my heart broke a little more as my hands tightened around my sweater that he is wearing right now.