i'm

jungkook's

it's been two weeks since i ask jimin that question, but i think he really don't get what i meant by that question. and taehyung is getting a lot more grumpier whenever i'm around with jimin. i can't really believe what jimin said that he is straight, well maybe he really is just protective of jimin since they knew each other for a decade now. but i'm still going to continue of pursuading him, i even pack lunch for the both of us.

i tap my i.d on the scanner as i went to the employee's entrance. when i was heading to the elevator i saw jimin and taehyung waiting there. they even look like they were arguing. "like seriously?" jimin ask as he turned away from taehyung, i know it isn't my place to even eavesdrop at them but i am intrigued on why so suddenly they were arguing and in here in office. but they stop immediately as soon as i was in their step behind. "good morning jimin hyung, taehyung hyung." i greeted making them look behind, taehyung growling while jimin smile and greeted me back.

and it's the exact time the door slide open, i let them get in first before i went in. the atmosphere is just kinda, awkward. i wanted to talk to jimin but i feel like this isn't the right time to do it. so i just stayed quiet and staring at jimin from the reflection. once we got to our floor we all went out with them just separating without really talking to each other. i was left standing on front of the elevator. "why did they fight tho?" i whispered to myself as i look at taehyung then to jimin. before walking to where jimin headed.

all the time it was quiet, jimin didn't even talk to me and he just continue to work on his computer. "mister park?" the secretary of mister lee knocks, which causes for us to both look. "yes secretary won? is there anything i could help you?" jimin ask and stood up on his chair to walk towards her. "yes, ceo lee wanted you to come to his office now." she informed before bowing down to leave. jimin then look back to his computer to save his work first before leaving to follow ms. won.

now that it crosses my mind, i'm more curious now on what they were arguing awhile ago. it must've been really important for jimin's drastic change in attitude. but i still hope he still let me eat lunch with him today. i just continue with my work to pass time.

taehyung's

i went straight to the laboratory after sending jimin to our floor, we might be fighting but still i will walk him home or to our work because he's my best friend. i am here to check on what's the progress of the new product we're about to launch. "good morning manager kim." the technician greets and leads me inside, "good morning, so how is it?" i ask and look at the product which is a new model of phone. "we run a test on it, it was good but there's still some errors happening, but my team was already working on that." he says. and i suddenly received a call from miss won. "if you'll excuse me mister choi, just continue your work and give me the progress of it." i said before leaving the laboratory.

"yes miss won?"

"are you in the laboratory?"

"yes i am, is there anything i can do for you?"

"ceo lee wanted to meet you at his office, but i'll just say you are in the laboratory so you don't need to rush here."

"okay thank you, if there's anything more just inform me miss won."

"i will." she ended the call.

i went back inside and observe them while taking a few notes. and stayed here a few more minutes before i went back to my own office to do my other works. now i wonder what jimin is doing right now, i know we are now in an argument but still i care for him. if it that jungkook guy didn't come we won't have this argument. but i can't understand how jimin can defend him over me, i just wanted to spend time with my own best friend but jungkook is getting on my way, he keeps jimin's attention away from me and i hate it. i want it all for myself.

now you sound so selfish.

but jimin is mine, he's my best friend.

but best friend doesn't act and sound like that.

i suddenly stop on my tracks and think about my inner thoughts. well i'm jimin's best friend i have the rights to demand attention from him.

but is it really like that?

"of course. we are just best friends." i whispered and just get my phone to call my girlfriend just to distract my self from thinking too much of jimin.

"you have no work?" she asks, her sweet kinda high pitch voice soothing me from inside.

"i have, just walking back to my office, how are you?" i ask, and i heard her grin.

"we've just been together awhile ago babe, but i just open up the shop." she answered and i can tell from her tone that she's smiling.

"well i missed you.."

"i miss you too, hey how's jiminie?" she suddenly ask making me stop.

"he's fine, i guess."

"oh, did you fight again? babe i told you already that jimin is a grown up man now you can't baby him forever. let him have friends besides you and maybe someone he can have." i frown at what she said, she's right but i can't really accept that part that jimin needs to be with someone else. "and besides that jungkook guy seems nice, that's what i've heard from jimin."

"wait? jimin is talking about jungkook with you? how can i not know that?" my frown just got bigger as i look down at my feet, i knew that jungkook can pass jimin's choices when it comes to men but i don't trust him, he looks like someone who isn't serious in any relationship.

"taehyung, just listen to me okay? just let jimin make his own decision now, you don't need to hold him down just because you are afraid that someone may hurt him, okay? let him be happy for once."

"but isn't he happy with me?" i whispered.

"you said something?" she ask, but i just sigh and said my goodbye towards her and went to my office. once i went out of the lift i glance towards the way to his own cubicle. a deep sigh escape my lips as i just went away, maybe we really just need some time away from each other.

"oh~" suddenly jimin was in front of me. i gulp as i look at him, "ceo lee told me to just inform you about our task." he starts looking somewhere else. "can you tell me that to my office?" i ask hoping that he will say yes, so that we can also talk about our problem and gave solution to it. "uhm, i need to finish my work too, don't worry this won't take long. ceo lee said that we are the two representative in a few galas on america for a week, and we'll leave this weekend." he said and starts walking away again.

"wait? is that all?" i ask, "yeah, i'll just email you the other details about it." i hate how he's being too formal with me right now. "if you won't mind, i need to work now." he bows a little before going to his cubicle. he really is mad at me isn't he?