if

taehyung's

{flashback}

i was having my business on the bathroom when i heard a sob, i turned around and finished peeing before washing my hands to look for that someone. "hello? are you okay?" i ask, and still peeking to the cubicles to see where the man is. then i stop at the last cubicle, the sobbing had stop and i can hear his sniffs. "go away." he whispered and continue crying. "if you won't let me in i won't go away." i said and just stand there, "why would i let you in?" he asked. "well i just wanted to help you and to know if you are okay." i answered and there was silence again.

"you promise not to tell this to anyone?" what is happening to him though? "okay, i promise." after i said it i heard the lock click before he peeks, seeing his bloodshot eyes makes me sad. he step back to let me in and he sat down again on the stool. i lock the door and crouch down. "why were you crying? did something happen?" i ask carefully, he nods and sniffs. "i i am gay." he said shakily, it makes me frown why would he be crying if he is gay? "did someone bully you because of that?" i was worried that someone can be this cruel just because someone can be different.

"no, b-but if my parents know about this they might hate me and kick me out of the house. and so-something happened, i had this." he said and pointed at his pants where his length is standing. "i feel so filthy." he cries again and covering his face, i chuckled at that making him stare at me. "well that's normal, you can just think of something disgusting to make it go away." i smiled at him and ruffles his hair, he stop and stared at me before a blush creeps at his face. and i find him pretty, i don't know that man can be this pretty.

and that's how our friendship started.

ever since of that incident inside the bathroom we became inseparable, he still hides the fact that he was gay but it was fine with me since i don't want anyone bullying him just because of his sexuality. and it was easier to get him away from anyone, i don't know why but i don't like it when someone is getting his attention, and them not knowing what he really is much easier because no one will dare to get him away from me but even if there is one, i won't let them.

i woke up and saw a face, "jim~" i sigh as i closes my eyes again, now everything is making sense, i liked her because she reminds me of jimin. she almost look like jimin. i stood up and left her on the bed, maybe it's time to do it. after taking a bath i cook breakfast for us, and when i was preparing it i felt arms wrap around me, "good morning handsome.." she whispers and buried her face on my back. "why don't you eat?" i said and smiled a little at her. she giggles before taking a seat and started eating.

"what's up tae? you barely cook for us, is there any special occasion?" she smiled, her smile reminding me of jimin. but his smile is more distinct, more sweeter. "nothing, i just wanted to talk to you." she looks up, "okay? what is it?" i'm sorry for what i'm about to do. "just finish your food first." i smiled which she return. after a while we are done and i took away the dishes, sighing before facing her, she was already looking at me.

"you look disturb? is there anything i could help?" she asked, concern showing through her. i look down, "you're perfect mel, everything anyone could ask for." i paused and look at her, she was blushing. "but i wasn't." i saw how her eyes turned into a confuse one. "but you are tae and i'm so lucky to have you." she said and smiled, uncertain. i shook my head and slowly hold her hands. "i'm not mel, i wasn't who you think i am. i'm sorry."

"why are you even saying sorry. you're making me nervous." she laughs forcefully as she stared at me, nothing but confusion was written all over her face. "i'm sorry, but i know this might be hard, it was for me too, i even hide it for a long time because i was afraid of my parents' reaction but right now, i don't care." i paused and released a breath, "i am gay." her eyes widen as she stared at me before she burst out of laughing.

"i thought you were gonna say something so wicked, tss baby stop joking." she said and caress my hands. "but i'm not. and i'm sorry but i am ending this now." i said and somehow the burden inside my heart is been lift up. "who?" she asked lowly, looking down. "who made you changed your mind?" she asked again. i don't know if what i'm going to say will help or will make everything worser. "no one but i just realised this that i was in love with him through out the time we were together, i just thought that it was normal but it wasn't." she looks at me with horror like i just killed somebody.

"jimin? you, you were in love with my brother?"

jimin's

i received a call from mom asking me to come home. which is unusual but still i need to do it, and thankfully it was soon be christmas break. "hyung? where are you going on our off?" he asked, ever since i ended everything with taehyung, jungkook and i went back to normal, even closer but i still don't want to give him false hope when i knew from my self that i was still in love with taehyung. "i'll come back to busan." his eyes widen and he smiled. widely. "that's great! i'll go back there too! maybe we can go together." he smiled, i nod at him. "okay kook."

"your house is just close to mine." jungkook spoke, as soon as we sat down inside the train. "really? you should tour me to your's tho." i smirk, and he nods, "i'll do that. if you want once we arrived, how do you think?" he ask, "okay.." i said and lean on his shoulder, "jimin?" he calls, "will you go out with me? i'm not sure if you already stop your relationship with him but you know i realized that it doesn't matter because i like you and wanted to really know you."

i slowly sat up straight and look at him, if i'm being honest i kinda like him, but i forgot about that i have a little crush on him when taehyung started messing around with me. "jimin?" he calls again, maybe there is no wrong if i try? we're both single and no one's going to be hurt. i smiled at him and hug him. "thank you, if you hadn't talk to me that time maybe i wasn't going to stop. thank you for waking me up and waiting for me kook." i said and felt his arms wrapped around me. "is that a yes?"

"if you think it is." i tease and pull away from him, he smirk and bope my nose. "thank you.." he said and hug me again, "you don't know how happy i am." me too jungkook.

after a while we have arrived and immediately took a cab to his house, telling me that i should meet his mom which is utterly cute on how excited he is, knowing we were just dating a few hours ago. "actually mom knows you since i talked to her about you.." he blushed as he confess this, this raises the urge to tease him. "aigoo, you really like me don't you?" i smirk on seeing his face blush even more, "well there's no doubt in that." he answered confidently and flirty making me grin. aish this bunny. "i would love you to meet my parents but yeah they don't know their son is gay." i said, as a frown suddenly makes its way on my lips, "it's okay i can wait for that.. and i'm sure they will like me for you, who wouldn't though?" he wiggles his brows at me, "you're so cocky.." i said and pinch his cheeks. "but you like it?"  "i like it."

it was two days after i met his mom, which really makes me happy, his mom is just so beautiful inside and out just like him. i think giving him a chance is the best idea and i think in no time i can really love him. "jimin." suddenly my sister call me, she was standing outside my room. "oh hi, didn't know you will visit too." i smiled at her but she remained staring at me before she walks towards me and suddenly slap me. being shock was an understatement right now, why did she slap me?

"you liar." she grits as she hit me again making me yelp. "hey stop it! i didn't do anything to you." i said trying to stop her from slapping me, "you didn't?! ha!" she laughs angrily as the tears falls down on her cheeks. "you faggot!"  my heart stops as she scream that, d-did she knows about that? "you cheater! i accepted you even knowing you were gay! but i never thought that you'll flirt with my boyfriend! didn't you think that i am his girlfriend and your sister! now he had broken up with me because of you." she broke down and i was about to hug her when suddenly someone spoke.