know

《a month later》

"you'll eat with me later okay?" taehyung said before leaving me in front of my cubicle. as i enter my space, i saw jungkook was already there and he turned to smile and greet me. "good morning jimin hyung." he said standing up before giving me a coffee. "good morning jungkook, thanks." i answered and went to my chair opening my computer. "i can eat with you later right?" he ask, now sitting at his chair, looking at me. "of course jungkook. you don't need to always ask that, you're our friend." i smiled at him.

"hyung?" jungkook calls after an hour of silence and just the sound of typing in our keyboard was heard. "yes jungkook?" i stretch my hands before continuing to do my work. "are you free this weekend?" i was about to ask why but he immediately answered. "well i just, uhm my friend that supposed to be with me to watch a movie said he couldn't make it so i was thinking that maybe. uhm you can~ well of course if you jus~" he looks cute stuttering and blushing. "yes jungkook i am free this weekend." i answered as i chuckled. "really?" he asked again, his face kinda red. "you heard me." i smirk, he smiled and nods like a kid before turning to his computer and continuing his own work.

at lunch taehyung came to get me, and i call for jungkook to join us which makes taehyung frown. i slightly nudge his arm to stop him showing jungkook that. "where do you want to eat jungkook?" i asked and smiled at him, we were already walking towards the lift. "i know a good resto just down the street." he answered enthuastically, i can hear taehyung huffing. "okay." i smiled at him.

jungkook drive for us and brought us here in a not that big restaurant but it looks cute and comfy. all the way taehyung is being quiet and sulky. but i just ignored it since he should be used to this set up. i'm not really quite sure why all of a sudden he was being this possessive, well maybe because no one really does talk to me like jungkook did. but i don't want to assume anything cause i don't want to get hurt really.

"hyung you should try their clam stew it is the best here." jungkook suggested but this idiot suddenly just spoke up. "he doesn't like it." taehyung grumpily said, jungkook looking like a kid that caught in an argument. "i, it's okay i'll try it." i said smiling widely at jungkook, "no it's okay we can just order something else." jungkook kindly said, "no it's okay really." i insist but really why am i doing this? maybe because my insides is being too greedy to see how will taehyung gonna react to this. "but you never eat clams whenever i told you." taehyung spoke looking directly at me, i smiled awkwardly but i was too happy inside. maybe i should stop.

"but~" i was about to push my luck further but taehyung just spoke leaving no space for argument. "just order beef." i look at jungkook who is just staring at us with a small smile. "yeah i guess beef is better." jungkook just smiled and called for the waiter. i was secretly gazing at taehyung and trying to see what his reaction now. i can't explain how i was feeling inside, it was like too giddy and jumpy but scared at the same time. kinda hoping.

but for what jimin?

he's already taken. he is happy with her.

i just look down, as i came to my realisation that taehyung can't like me for who i am. he was in love with someone perfect for him, someone who is pretty, slim, has a long blonde hair, did i already say pretty? well she's really gorgeous and all. really perfect for taehyung. and obviously she's a girl. i'm not. and if i'm being honest, i would also like her if i'm straight. i look again to taehyung who is busy with his phone, of course he'll be chatting with his girlfriend. a frown slowly creeps to me, as i saw him smiling a bit while typing to his phone. i look away catching jungkook staring at me then to taehyung. i just ignored it and waited for our food to come.

our lunch just came in silence as we just eat, and after that going back to our with silence too. taehyung did even walk ahead of us, without waiting for me. "hey, i'm sorry." jungkook suddenly spoke confusing me. "why?" i asked, glancing at taehyung who is already waiting for the lift to open. "you two had a fight." he said, i chuckled slightly. "nah, we're okay. he's just really like that." i answered but even i don't know in what is going on.

——

i was waiting for jungkook to come and pick me up at the lobby of where my flat is. i told him already that we should just met on the movie theater but he insist of fetching me, which i don't understand really. after a while jungkook came in, wearing a simple black shirt tucked in to his black skinny jeans with his black leather jacket and a black boots. he does love black does he? i smiled and stood up meeting him halfway, "you look good." i smiled, he blushed and scratch the back of his neck. "thanks, you're not bad as yourself." he said smiling.

"what will we watch though jungkook?" i asked as he enter the car, he then put his seatbelt on. "the latest." he answered making me frown. "latest? i didn't heard anything entitled as that." i joke and i heard him grin, "silly, the movie called this is me." he smiled innocently which i found cute, "why are you being too cute?" i asked and saw how his cheeks turned a shade of pink. "but i'm more than cute." he said which makes me laugh. he's just too cute.

when we came to the theater he then went to buy us snacks. then he came back with one large soda and one large pop corn. "i hope you don't mind sharing?" he asked and smiled sheepishly. "of course not. it's fine. come on?" while we were heading inside i felt my phone vibrated so i took it off to look who it was and saw it was from taehyung. i knitted my brows and open it,

from: taehyung ❤

everytime i'm seeing that heart at the end of his name that he insist of putting it, it just makes me smile to myself.

where are you? i come at your apartment but you aren't there. i even bought your favorite wings and soju.

my brows furrowed more, i know we usually spend time like this outside work but that was before and we were stop ever since he got a girlfriend. "hyung? is there any problem?" jungkook asked and i look up at him and shakes my head as i hid the phone in my pocket and walk towards our seat. we waited for a couple of minutes before the movie started, it is good it keeps my focus and forget about taehyung even for a little bit.

"don't you think this is too much harry?" the girl asked harry as she stood a few steps away from him, her eyes showing tears. "this is the first time again i've been so happy, but then there you are ruining this again. why~ why can't you just be happy for me too? i love hi~" before she can even continue harry went to her and pull her into a kiss. before pulling away. "i can't. because i love you rose. i have always been in love with you." but rose just shook her head as she cried. "you don't. you're just selfish harry! you've always been are! how can you say that? when you yourself is married with my sister?"

i sigh as we continue watching it, i don't know why i feel like rose in the movie, like that is just so dumb for me to feel. i was about to pick up the soda but jungkook does it at the same time causing for our skin to touch. "oh sorry, you can drink first." i took it up and sip before giving it to him.

later we  were sitting in a pizza parlor, "can i ask something hyung?" he asked, i nod at him. "is taehyung hyung have a thing for you?" i almost choke on my food hearing him asked that. "wh-why are you asking that? are you perhaps have a crush on taehyung?" i nervously ask, he calmly shook his head. "no, i don't like hyung in that way. i just notice how he was so being protective and jealous of you. i even thought you were together." he laughs and sips at his juice. oh, so i wasn't the only one who noticed it? but taehyung was always been like that? so there's nothing strange to it. "well, he's straight." i answered and he looks at me like i said something wrong but slowly nods.

"he just really look like so into you though."