t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny

Start from the beginning

"I mean, isn't it obvious? I flirt with her." He said but I only shake my head.

"You flirt with ever girl you see." I roll my eyes but he only pouted.

"Nope, ever since Hwara became our secretary, she's only person I seem to flirt with." He said then I sighed.

"Well, luckily for you, I'm not in love with her." Going back to checking the reports for the week.

"You'll eventually fall for a girl like Hwara. She basically treats us like family now and I thank her for that.

She has comforted us so much that even I fell in love with her and I don't fall in love easily." He smirked.

"I don't know, Yuta. When I spend with Hwara, I just feel like she needs to be protected like my little sister.

I wouldn't even have the guts to fall in love with her." I admitted but he he only sighs and stands up.

"I need to go now, think however you want." He said, walking towards the door but looked back at me. I asked what now.

"Your feelings don't come from the head but from the heart. Bye." He said, closing the door behind him.

"I know that already..."

hwara

It was around 2 or 3 am and I am now in the offices.

I still have my job as part of the Empathy Publisher because I asked if I can continue it.

I turn on my lamp, basically one of the only lights in the room.

Under the table was also lights and the top is just two layers of transparent plastic to make the light go through.

So, overall, it's enough light for me.

Taeyong took me home earlier but I went back to the offices cause I know he wouldn't do it.

I wear my glasses, opening my computer and checking the reports of the publisher this week.

People are asking for a new book already. I go through the report, seeing the positive comebacks of people about the recent book.

I typed in the storyline I wanted for the new book people have been asking and it's more like a sad book.

▔▔▔▔▔
I leaned back on my the chair and the table lights suddenly turned into shades of yellow, blue and red.

I look up and the lights have been turned on too like in between lights.

I didn't even know that was there...

I stand up, looking around but it was still empty and there were no sounds.

I look at the clock and it was already 4 am.

But these lights look way too familiar...

I walk to the elevator, going to the fifth floor where that special elevator is.

I saw Johnny's office lights on and figured he would be upstairs.

I entered the elevator and pressed the only button there which is the 6th floor.

The door opened and I was immediately greeted by the lights that goes to the Irregular Office.

I take a peek and saw Johnny in one of the rooms, pouring champagne on a champagne tower.

He just watches the bottles get filled and took a full one before drinking it.

He sits on the sofa beside the table and just continue drinking it.

"You can't finish all of that." I said, showing myself to him and he immediately looked at me.

"Hey, why are you here?" He asked as I grab a glass and took a sip.

"You know.. Publisher work." I sit beside him then he nodded.

"Hwara.. I've always seen you as a little sister yet..." He look at me with a confused look and I'm sure that I felt something but I don't know what it is.

He leaned closer, letting me smell the champagne on his lips.

"Yet you still make me feel this way." He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened and me dropping the glass

My hands went to his chest, trying to push me away but Johnny obviously towers me over, he's so much stronger than me.

I just froze on my spot, just letting him kiss me because I don't even have the strength to push him away.

I just didn't kiss him back...

ㅡ ? ? ?

I smirked when I saw Johnny kiss Hwara and she tried to push him.

She was really trying to but there was nothing she could do. He is stronger than her.

I called someone on my phone, heading to my room in the irregular office.

"Clear Seo Johnny's schedule today. That's an order from me." I said before immediately hanging up.

I saw one of the lamps on there. I walk towards it before looking at the mirror on the side.

I tilted my head, blankly staring at it until I saw all the money on the floor..

I close my eyes, thinking about Hwara again before smirking.

"Let's see what will happen tomorrow."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Wanna know the last member?

Hint : ùwú