Chapter 11: The Movie

"Hope Mikaelson? I'm being a third wheel with you and freaking Hope Mikaelson?" Josie's eyebrow was raised.

"Oh please Josie I know she is your friend. Stop acting like this is so surprising." Lizzie responded.

"No it is surprising! I didn't even know she was gay. Wasn't she dating Landon?"

"Oh my goddd stop labeling everything!" Lizzie laughed. "Look I just wanna have a good tonight and I want you to come with us. Hope has already agreed to this."

"Fine but if you guys start making out I'm done." Josie professed with her hands up.

Lizzie clinched her teeth.

"Oooo maybe you don't want to go then!"

Josie rolled her eyes and then Lizzie started to laugh. Josie walked out of the room. She heard Lizzie say something from behind her.

"We are leaving at 5:30. Be ready!"

^^^

Josie was staring into her closet. She pulled out an avengers t shirt and jeans. She slipped on a pair of converse. She laid on her bed and closed her eyes. Why the heck does Lizzie need me to come tonight. Lizzie burst into the room.

"Okay bitch let's get this show on the road!" She squealed.

Josie rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. Lizzie ushered for her to follow her out.

They headed out at about 5:30. Hope was driving, Lizzie in the passengers seat. Josie was in the back, she had her headphones in. She looked outside. The trees were beautiful this time of year. The trees were blooming. She loved Mystic Falls in the springtime.
Spring was her favorite.

"We're here!!!!" Lizzie shouted as the car stopped.

Josie rolled her eyes again and opened the door. She kept her head down and she slammed the door behind her. If she was going to be stuck as a third wheel she was at least going to have some popcorn. She started making her way to the food stand when someone grabbed her hand from behind. She turned to face Penelope.

"What the hell?" Josie professed.

"Wowwwwww what a coincidence am I rightttt?" Penelope responded. Josie punched her arm.

"Oh please! I know Lizzie put you up to this! I'm not that stupid!"

They laughed and walked towards the stand.

"Popcorn for my lady." Penelope said as she bought a bag.

"Such a flirt."

^^^

Penelope had parked her truck right next to Hope's car. All 4 of them talked for awhile as they waited for the movie to start. Josie was surprised at how well they all got along.

The movie, A League of their Own was about to start so Penelope and Josie made there way to her truck. Penelope had laid out blankets and sleeping bags in the back of her truck. Josie blushed when she saw it. They both laid down and the movie started.

^^^

"Are they making out? I can't see them from here. I kind of hope they are making out. Josie never gets much acti—"

"Oh my god calm down Lizzie! We should be the ones making out."

"Oh"

Hope leaned in and kissed Lizzie on the lips.

"Lizzie you're squad plan is working out fine. There's nothing to get freaked out about you worried worm." Hope laughed.

"I know. My plans was amazing!" She squealed.

^^^
The movie was about 4/5 of the way through. Josie hadn't noticed that Penelope had spooned up to her and they were holding hands. She smiled. Of course she didn't mind.

"Why are you smiling?" Penelope noticed.

"Uhhh cause this is a great movie!" Josie responded.

"Mmm okay sure."

Josie turned to face Penelope.

"What are we?"

"Woa-" Penelope was caught off guard but Josie cut her off.

"Like I know I've only known you for like 3 weeks but you've kissed me twice and have taken a bullet for me so I think that this a reasonable questi—." This time Penelope cut her off but putting a finger to her lips.

"Josette Saltzman. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hmmmmm i don't know." Josie said one eyebrow high. Penelope punched her in the arm and both girls laughed.

"Of course I will."

———————————————————————————
Okay so everyone does this, they watch a show just because of a couple in it and yes that is actually how I found legacies and now I wanna die because posie is goneeeee. Like I'm sorry but julie plec say goodbye to about a million viewers ugh that's so frustrating. Who thinks Penelope is coming back for season two???? Comment comment comment!