Chapter 5: The Party

"Josie?" Lizzie spoke. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah" responded her twin.

Lizzie jumped up and crashed on Josie's bed frightening the brunette.

"Jesus Lizzie! What's a matter with you?" Lizzie was jumping up and down on the bed. She slowed and looked deeply into Josie eyes and there was silence.

"Tonight is the vamp's mega party!!" Professed an excited Lizzie. Josie shook her head and laid back down. The vamps throw a huge party every year which can't compare to there smaller monthly parties. There's dancing, alcohol, drugs, and Lizzie's personal favorite; hotties! Josie always went but never really looked forward to it. The only person she really talked to there was Mg and sometimes Hope, the school's tribrid. But then she quickly remembered. Penelope.

She looked back at her sister and smiled which came as a surprise for Lizzie.

"I have to go" said Josie. She quickly got up and grabbed some clothes from her closet. Lizzie still sat on her bed watching her frantic twin.

"You'll still meet me for breakfast right?" Lizzie questioned.

"Of course" Josie smiled before leaving out the door.

^^^^

Penelope was getting dressed when she heard a knock on the door.

"It's unlocked." She yelled after slipping on her favorite sweatshirt. In walked Josie. She looked tired but nevertheless cute.

"Hey stranger." Penelope said with a smile. This made Josie blush hard. She looked down at the ground.

"Hey!" She chuckled back.

"And to what do I owe this pleasure?" Penelope spoke with a bow. Josie rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure you've heard of the vamps party tonight?"

"Yes yes it seems to be the talk of the school"

"Other than you" muttered Josie under her breath so Penelope couldn't here her. "I just wanted to know if you were going?"

"Why yes I had planned on it. But only if you're going." grinned Penelope. Josie raised and eyebrow.

"You would really leave it up to me going or not to you going or not??" She said in disbelief. Penelope took a few steps closer making Josie breath hitch.

"I don't know if you remember, but this is only my 5th day here and I don't have many friends." she spoke softly as she looked into Josie eyes.

"Oh yeah....." Josie said obviously embarrassed. Penelope chuckled.

"So are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Oh my god." Penelope pleaded as she rolled her eyes. "The party....?" She said wide eyed.

"Ohhhhhhh yes I'll be there!" Josie laughed and turned to head to the door. "I have to go meet my sister for breakfast. I'll see you tonight Pen."

"See you tonight Jojo."

^^^^

"You like her don't you?" Lizzie said excitedly at the table in the cafeteria.