"Zoya Mustapha Ismail, if you do not find a place and sit your butt down, you'll get the ass whooping of your life," Maryam yelled and Zoya stopped in her tracks.

Aysha let out a laugh, some of her tensions going away. "I thought you didn't believe in swearing and violence," she teased.

"Oh, shut up," Maryam grumbled.

Muna loved Zarah's in-laws very much. She understood why Zarah was always talking about them and had no problem with Aysha being her bridesmaid.

Zarah had two hairstylists at her head and a makeup artist on her face. It could not get more pampering than this. She had everything she could ever want. A wonderful husband, sisters she could never replace and friends willing to do anything for her.

She never imagined her life to turn out this way at all. It was perfect and there was nothing she would do to change it. Zarah could live through all the bad times just to get to this wonderful day.

Two hours had passed and the ensuite only got messier and rowdier. Each girl had on her dress. It was white and hugged at the waist but flowed at the bottom. They each had a bouquet in their hands and were applying finishing touches to look perfect.

They were waiting for the bride. She was being assisted with her dress. It was turquoise and studded with diamonds. Ayyan had made sure it was the most expensive wedding gown ever. They made the lace out of pure silk. It was a princess ballgown that flowed behind her for a few centimeters.

She wore a diamond necklace and earrings to go with her gown and sparkly silver shoes with turquoise diamonds adorning it. Zarah looked like a queen.

The diamonds sparkled as she walked. "Woah..." Muna said.

Aysha completed it for her. "You look like the stunning Queen you are." The rest agreed.

Despite the nerves eating away at the bottom of her stomach, Zarah was grinning like a Cheshire cat. The girls brought out their phones and started snapping away. They all looked wonderful.

A knock sounded at the door. "Are you ready, my queen?" Aysha asked with a beautiful smile on her face.

Zarah wasn't ready. She wondered if she would ever be ready.

"Let's do this."

***

Ayyan got into the limo. He had finished getting ready, and it was time to get to the venue. Although it wasn't far from their hotel. He wore a custom-made suit which costed him over 5 million dollars. It was black with a turquoise tie that matched Zarah's dress.

The convoy of cars followed their King to his wedding reception.

"Are you ready for this Ayyan?" Suleiman asked him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He smiled thinking of his wonderful wife. The world will finally know who Zarah Ayyan Mohammad was.

The hall was the largest in Runaria. They used it for Royal events only. It had on large chandeliers and aligned lights. It was decorated with flowers everywhere.

They announced every individual that stepped into the room in the hall. By the time Ayyan arrived, they lined the hall with security as civilians packed the outside waiting for their King And Queen.

Ayyan's friends entered and he could hear their names and titles called out. By the time he came in everyone was seated.

The convoy stopped at the back entrance and the bodyguards came out and lined the entrance. He stepped down and entered the hall. His face covered by the number of people guarding him. The guards lined the entrance door again.