The Hidden Page

22nd May, 2019

A press conference was called at the Lok Sabha House. When the journalists arrived they saw a huge presence of security forces securing the building. When they went inside, to their surprise many of the government officials holding prominent positions (that included the Chief's of all security forces, intelligence departments, judges of the Supreme Court) were present there. All of the people present there were recognized government officials except for a hooded figure who was sitting in the front row with two tall masked bodyguards. The NSA addressed the media as follows:
"Fellow citizens of India, the wounds of the Delhi incident that happened two days ago is still fresh in our hearts. We won't ever forget and neither will we forgive the people behind this.
Our intelligence confirms that the mastermind behind this was the Pakistan based terror group Mujahedeen Islamic Army's leader Sayyid Omar. We also have evidence that clearly indicate the involvement of our own politicians in the terror attacks.
Today, I'll be speaking against the democratically elected representatives but in the favor of my country and it's citizens.
After being denied almost every time the chance to provide justice to our martyrs and our citizens we have decided to activate Constitutional code 709."

A large tile near the speaker's desk is broken and debris is cleared. A soldier brings a suitcase and opens it. The NSA takes out a metallic part from it and fixes it to some kind of lock on the broken floor and rotates it. A pillar like structure holding a box above it rises from the ground.
The NSA continues :
"When the Constitution was being framed everyone's consent was taken into account. This is where we played our part. These pages of the Constitution had been preserved to avoid it's misuse. Now honourable judge of supreme court will read it out to you."
One of the judges of the Supreme Court come forward and speaks:
"Page 0 Article 0 : This article provides the foundation for the position of Executor Supreme and the powers that he may practice.
No authority holds the power to amend Article 0 under any circumstance. If any other article or right clashes with Article 0 then under such circumstances strictly Article 0 should be given priority.

I. The Executor Supreme can only be brought into or out of power by the consent of all the prime members of the K2 council by activating code 709. They can practice it once every 50 years that provides the Executor Supreme a tenure of 10 years. To extend his period further for 5 years he'll require 2/3rd of the votes in his favour casted by the Indian public.

II. He is the Supreme Leader of the entire executive division of India.
He is not answerable to any authority but all of the authorities must answer to him if asked."

The judge places the page for display. He then says,"We shall now hear from the Executor Supreme himself."

The hooded man then walks towards towards the stage with his two men following behind him.

To be continued.....