INFO

The Moon stone pack is known for being one of the largest and most fierce packs. You never cross their territory without permission or you might as well start digging your own grave. They are not an evil pack they are just strong and will not take any nonsense from rogues.

Their Alpha Eben and his wolf Xier (zeer) created the pack from scratch. They took in all sorts of wolves that have been kicked out of packs or just rejected and turned their lives around. Those wolves are no longer bad people they are fighting for the right cause.

Briley and her wolf Aivlee (ay- vlee) left their pack when she turned 16. She always hated the rules and not being able to travel around the world. Her old pack the glass river pack never liked it when she asked about the rest of the world.

Every time she asked about the outside her old alpha would punish her by beating her up or locking her in a dark cell with no food or water. That's why Briley always had bruises and cuts on her body. She is super skinny thanks to the punishments.

On the day she turned 16 she ran away from the pack. She never stopped moving for too long because the glass river pack never stopped hunting her.

*************

Hey guys! I'm glad you are reading my story!! Please keep in mind that this is my first official book and it probably won't be the best story!! I apologize in advance for any mistakes that I make. Don't worry I didn't release this book with just this part I made sure to write a few more Chapters for you!!

Remember to vote and comment so I can see if I should keep writing or just stop!! But Hopefully you will like my book!!

Also, this book is COPYRIGHTED if you use it or steal it you can and WILL be taken to court! ©

Thank you for reading!!

-L