She wished she could go back. She wished things happened differently from the way it did. She wished she was still that innocent little girl who her mom put to sleep.

Hindi na niya napigilan ang tuluyang maluha nang maalala ang ina.
Tadhana suddenly missed her mom. She misses her everyday. It has been eighteen months but the pain of losing her still lingers. Masakit pa ring tanggapin ang pagkawala nito lalo na't alam niya sa sarili niyang ginawa naman niya ang lahat para madugtungan ang buhay nito gayundin ng mga doktor na tumitingin dito.

The owner of the hospital where her mom was confined even told her not to worry for they will offer a free brain surgery for her mother but few hours before her operation, her mom suddenly passed away. Hindi na ito umabot sa oras na sana'y maooperahan na ito.

It hurt so much seeing the last breath escaped her mom's pale lips.

The sight of her, laying on the hospital bed, lifeless and breathless was so heartbreaking. It pained her to the core.

Tadz couldn't even erased that memory from her brain that every night, she dreamt about her mom. There were times that she would wake up with tears flowing from her eyes.

"I really miss you, Mom."

"Tadz, you okay?" Ang nag-aalalang tinig ni Maze ang pumukaw sa kanya.

"I'm o-kay," sagot niya kahit taliwas iyon sa nararamdaman niya at sa ipinapakita ng mga mata niya.

Maze gave her a sideway glance. She became worried of her but she was careful enough not to divert her full attention from the road.
"You don't seem okay to me."

Nginitian niya ang kaibigan pero halatang pilit iyon.
"Dont worry about me, Maze. I have gone through so much challenges in life. There's nothing left that I can't overcome," saad niya para mapanatag ang kaibigan.

Dahil naipit sila sa traffic saglit na tumigil sa pagmamaneho si Maze. Hinawakan nito ang kamay niya at tiningnan siya ng mataman.

"That's why I'm genuinely proud of you, Tadz. I admire you kasi napaka-strong mong tao. You know what, if I were to experience all of those, I'm very much sure na sobrang made-depress ako. I don't even know if I could survive being alone. Well, I was once a loner. I don't get bored being alone pero I do believe we still need other people in our lives. That's what I am here for, Tadz. If you need a shoulder for you to cry on, mine's always free. If you need someone to hear your story out, I'm willing to listen. When everybody leaves, I will stay forever to be your bestfriend. And Tadz, please do remember that I am always here for you no matter what happen."

"Thank you so much, Maze. Sa totoo lang hindi ko alam kung anong mangyayari kung wala ka."

Despite the tinge of sadness in Tadhana's eyes, she had managed to smile. She was indeed very lucky to have a friend like Maze who's more than willing to help her. Tulad na lang kahapon. There was no one in Hana's mind who she thought could be asked for help except her bestfriend. So she called her up yesterday saying she needed some kind of help. Medyo nahihiya ma'y ikinuwento niya rito kung bakit kinakailangan niya ang tulong nito.
She needed her bestfriend's help for her to find a new job far from Cebu. Nagresign na kasi siya sa Call Center agency na pinagtatrabahuhan niya.

Her reason? That pervert son of her boss.

Okay lang sana siya roon eh pero dumating ang bastos at mayabang na anak ng boss niya. Ito na kasi ang nagtake over ng kompanya ng daddy nito. He seemed to be a nice guy at first pero nang magtagal, nahahalata na niya na bukod sa mayabang ito ay may pagkamanyak pa ito.

She would always caught him staring at her breast. Pag minsan nga'y pasimple pa nitong hinahawakan ang kamay niya. He was always hitting on her. He's dropping hints here and there.