"Okay then! Let's go!", Zeya said as they pulled me out of the Palm Woods, all the way to the nearest mall. That happened to be three miles away. After that walk my leg did start to hurt a little bit..... UGH!

"Okay!", Alex said as they pulled me into the first store. Sorry to say, I wasn't paying enough attention to see what store we were actually in.

"So, we are basically going to play dress io with you Dilan!", Bridget said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yay! I love shopping! It's so fun!", I said in a preppy, sarcastic tone.

"Just shut up and do it little sister!", Fauna said as they pulled me over to the women's department.

So after hours of....

"Dilan try this!"

"Dy! You look totally cute!"

"Kendall is going to like this."

"Look at my baby sister."

"Wow."

"Woah."

"Holy shit."

"Go put this on!"

"This will look better."

"PERFECT!"

I was sick of hearing those girls talk so damn much. I was on the thirteenth outfit.... I think. It was a blue, green, and white plaid Arizona shirt, and a pair of jeans. I came out as all the girl's hands went to their mouths to hide their shocked expression.

"Is this good then?", I said as they all nodded silently. I have to admit, I did look pretty good.

"I told you guys no one else know my little sister better then I do!", Fauna said hugging me,"Kendall will be amazed Dichi!" I nodded.

"Thanks", I said,"now how about I change, buy this stuff, then we go and eat, then go home." They all nodded. We did so and went out to eat just like we used to. We got back after stuffing ourselves. I opened the door to find Kendall...... not in the room. Weird. I went over to the guy's apartment and banged on the door.

"IF KENDALL IS DEAD YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PAY!", I yelled though the door. I tried the door knob and it was locked. Awesome.

"COME ON IN!", James yelled from the other side of the door.

"IT'S LOCKED!", I yelled back.

"THEN USE YOUR KEY!", Logan yelled.

"KENDALL TOOK IT!", I yelled as no one cared to come and open the door,"Guys.....PAUSE THE GO DAMNED GAME AND OPEN THE DOOR!" Suddenly, it seemed millions of feet were in the apartment, all moving at one time. Am I that scary? ..... Good. The door opened as James leaned against the door frame.

"Hey baby", he said trying to imitate Kendall's voice. I pushed him out of the way.

"What ever James", I said. Kendall came and hugged me,"hey Kendi."

"Hey Dy", he said smiling,"Guys, I'll see you later." The guys moaned.

"Go ahead and hang with the guys", I said.

"But I rented a good movie for us to watch", Kendall said.

"What movie?", I asked.

"Guess", he said with a teasing voice.

"Monkeys eating tacos!", I said with joy. Kendall laughed.

"No..... why do you always guess that?", he asked.

"Because I have always wanted tto see monkeys eating tacos", I said shrugging.

"And I just made a mental note.... anyways, no. I rented one of your favorites", he said as I felt a smile come to my lips.

"When in Rome?", I asksed.

"The one and only", he said.

"I love you", I said,"BYE GUYS!" I took Kendall's hand and pulled him across the hallway and into our apartment. Like nights before, we watched our movie and snick a few kisses in here and there. Well I think it's official. I have fully fallen for the one and only; Kendall Donald Knight.

******************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys.... sorry for not updating sooner. School and volleyball have been..... let's just say it's been stressful. But I do have to say..

.

.

.

.

.

.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 7000 READS! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY! So I do want to say thank you again and again and again. And I hope that the sequel will get thus much support. Please comment if you are planning to read the sequel. But there will be more info about that after I post the last chapter. So I will type and you guys read and vote and comment. So I'll see you guys later. WOO HOO!