Chapter 44

Our morning was what usually happened the next day. After that, Kendall and I walked into the studio like always. He went off to practice while I went off to Gustavo's office for therapy.

"Hey Meg!", I said walking into the office. She waved.

"Hi Dy", she said,"so how was yesterday? Did anything bad happen?" I did a little shrug.

"Well, after I was done running with the boys, my leg was just like....... done", I said.

"That's normal, I'll just make sure to stretch it out enough today", she said.

"Okay then, let's start!", I said sitting down.

"Well, I do have something important to tell you", she said as I motioned for her to continue,"I won't be the one on tour with you. You know, in case you over do it or something. My intern, Jarod will be accompanying you. JAROD!" Then almost on que, a boy walked into the office. He was about six, three. He had brown hair that was almost black and bright icy blue eyes.

"Yes?", he said. His voice was deeper then what I had expected.

"Jarod meet Mrs. Dilan Trigen. Dilan, Jarod Williams", she said. I smiled and gave a small wave as he waved.

"Hello", he said, he also had a little accent. But i couldn't figure out what it was.

"Hi", I said.

"So Jarod will be joining you and the boys if something goes wrong. Hopefully it won't", she said.

"Perfect", I said smiling.

"He'll also be watching me for today and on Thursday to understand what we do", she said,"are you comfortable with that?"

"Absolutely. If he's here to help, then by all means yes", I said.

"Then let's get started!", she said.

For the next like three hours, was like my usual therapy sessions. The only difference was with every exercise, Jarod came in and got the feel of where my body was and how far along it was in the healing process. When we were done, I said my goodbyes and left heading to go sit and wait for the boys for about twenty minuets. For once, they were waiting for me. Wow, that was a change. They didn't even look like they lost a drop of sweat.

"How did you guy beat me?", I asked as they stood up and we walked out.

"Gustavo felt like being nice", Carlos said. I bursted out in laughter.

"Nice joke Carlos. Now really, tell me why", I said.

"We can't get anything past you, can we Dy?", James asked as I shook my head.

"Kelly said he had meeting that he had to keep his blood pressure down for. So, we got out early!", Logan said.

"Cool", I said as fingers intertwined with mine. I smiled a little so only Kendall could see it.

"You know it", he said giving my hand a little squeeze. From then we just walked back to the Palm Woods, talking about random shit.

"DILAN!", someone screamed behind me. I turned to see Alex, Zeya, Bridget, and Fauna approaching Kendall and I.

"Hey, before they take you away.... how about we go star gazing Friday?", Kendall whispered in my ear.

"I would love to", I said smiling. I felt someone pull at my arm. I turned around as Kendall went into our apartment. But I saw him wink, but it wasn't directed at me. It was to Fauna. What was he up to? Anyways, I turned to see a bunch of girls.

"DY! We haven't hung out in a while. We are going shopping!", Bridget stated as I shrugged.

"Sure why not, I need to find something for Friday I guess", I said. My friends (and sister) gave each other smug looks.