Chapter 36

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

PLEASE!

******************************************************************************************************************

*Dilan's POV*

I hung up on Kendall and shoved my phone in my shoe again.

"What are you doing?", the girl said throwing open the door. I guess this was Colette, Adam's new girl.

"Just talking to myself. I was just wondering, why does Adam need me? Doesn't he have you now?", I said.

"Shut up", she said kicking me in the stomach,"Adam already told me about how you can talk yourself out of shit. Now... SHUT UP! I'll let Adam finish you tomorrow", she closed the door after kicking me again.

"Where am I?", I yelled as the pain slowly faded. She opened the door again. I called Kendall while she was trying to think of what to answer. I turned my phone to mute so we couldn't hear him talk. Good thing it looked like I was itching my ankle.

"What?", she said.

"If Adam is going to kill me eventually, don't I deserve to know where I am going to die?", I said. She let out a huff.

"I guess..... The Appleblock Storage Warehouse. HA! The last place you'll see is here. So you better like it!", she said as I ended the call. Hopefully Kendall heard that.

"Okay, thank you", I said as she gave me a weird look.

"Why are you being so nice to me? MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO KILL YOU!", she yelled in my face.

"A writer's mouth must always be kind or their stories will never be told", I said as she punched my face.

"SHUT UP!", she yelled. The last thing I heard was a door slam. I felt blood drip into my mouth as my eyes rolled back and I passed out.

I was awoken by a hit in the head.

"Get up! Get up bitch!", the man screamed; Adam. I sat up and looked Adam in his eye.

"Yea?", I asked as he gave me a disgusted look.

"You're going to die, don't act all nice and shit", he said kicking me. I winced with pain but I was starting to get used to it. My left leg was now a regular color of blue. I could feel half of my face swelled up. Then my right arm, my scar had opened up numerous times and I think my pointer finger was broken. My stomach was the same color as my leg. Basically, I was Adam's punching bag. I slowly sat up again.

"If I'm going to die. I want to die with dignity", I said as Adam grabbed me by my hair.

"Don't give me that shit! I know your scared out of your mind. I could kill you right here, right now", he said taking a gun out of his pocket,"what's stopping me?" He pointed the gun at my head as I just stared at him.

"Because your Adam and I know if you are going to kill me, your going to make someone watch", I said as I kept my stare,"a girl can learn a lot in seven years." Adam screamed and pushed the gun against my head harder. Then her took it away.

"Oh Dilan, Dilan, Dilan, you know me too well. Who knew that that you would have me figured out already?", he said throwing me to the floor.

"Being in captivity gives you time to think", I said as he laughed,"what?"

"How could you have been thinking? You've been passed out for the last three days!", he said laughing even more.

"Oh....... we'll before then, I did think... deal with it", I said as he came close to my face. He forced out lips together. He then forced his tongue into my mouth and just about threw me on the little cot that was in the room. We seperated as he breathed heavily.

"Stay still...... and I'll let you call that Kendall before you die", he said as he tore my clothes off. From then on I couldn't describe what happened. I barely remember. All I thought about was that Kendall was going to come...... hopefully.

After Adam was done with me he threw his cell phone at me.

"You get five minuets now and five minuets before I pull the trigger. Use them wisely", he said as I dialed Kendall's number. I was crying from all the pain I was in

"Hello?", Kendall said from the other side. To hear his voice was like God just gave me a reason to try and fight Adam.

"Kendall?", I sputtered out.

"Dy! I got your call", he said.

"I don't want to talk about that now. Kendall just go to that place. I only have five minuets. I'll be able to call you again. But Kendall..... I still love you..... don't forget me", I said crying more.

"Dilan, don't say that.... you are jot going to die. We are going to the place. Fight Dilan. It doesn't matter what you do...... fight", he said as I kept crying.

"Kendall, I love you", I said.

"I love you too Dilan", he said in response. Adam took the phone from me.

"Don't worry Kendork, you'll get your chance to talk to her again. Stay by your phone, you never know when I'll pull the trigger", Adam said firing off a blank shot. He hung up the phone and pulled my off the ground.

"Come on, I have someone for you to see", he said pushing me out of the room. We walked passed giant shelves with lumber on them until we hit a different room.

"Have fun Dilan..... it'll be the last you have", Adam said as he followed me in. There was a chair and someone behind it.

"Dy, I'm sorry", Justin said,"he was going to kill my family."

"Don't talk to me Justin...... please", I said sitting in the chair. Another round of tears came. Kendall, please come soon.

******************************************************************************************************************

Was it intense enough for you? If you guys have any questions to ahead and ask. Comments are greatfully taken. So im almost done actually writing the book. I am thinking about doing a sequel. I have ideas but I am going to need help figuring out a title for it....if you have any ideas please inbox me. So ill see you guys next chapter!