Chapter 35

*Kendall's POV*

I walked right past Dy and that bastard. I know it was low, but I just couldn't stand to look in his face. The face that stole the love of my life.

"Woah! Kendall, wait up!", I heard Logan yell from behind me.

"What?", I said. The three caught up to me.

"Dude, do you want to get back with Dilan or not?", James said as wwe entered the elevator.

"Absolutely", I said as the doors closed.

"Then you just can't ignore her and march off like a girl on her period!", James said,"you have to talk to her. Make level grounds." I looked at the floor.

"Yeah, I know. But Justin was there. And I knew if I even attempted to talk to them, I would take a swing. That would get me even farther away from getting Dilan back", I said. They all nodded.

"Why don't you like Justin anyways?", Logan said as we got off the elevator and headed into the apartment. I sat on the couch as the other three did the same.

"Reasons..... okay?", I said. Just the thought of Dilan looking at Justin like she looked at me.... infuriated me.

"Kendall... tell us", James said.

"Have Carlos tell you! He was there when it happened!", I said, Carlos looked at me.

"What?", he said,"I have never been with Dy and Justin alone."

"Don't give me that shit!", I said,"when you brought her back from the park! She was suposed to tell Justin about Taco. And she didn't because she just..... fell for him" Tears were now starting to roll down my face.

"Oh my God", Carlos said.

"What?", James and Logan said.

"She never told you!", Carlos said.

"What did she not tell me?", I asked.

"What she was saying to Kelly earlier. What Justin did so that she couldn't tell him", he said.

"What is it?", I yelled.

"Kendall, calm down", James said.

"Fine. Carlos, what did Justin do?", I said getting closer to him. I tried to keep my voice calm, which was very tough.

"You yelled at her too much. She didn't get the chance to tell you. You let your mouth run too long just like always!", he said defending her.

"Carlos, what did Justin do?", I said again. Really struggling to keep myself calm.

"That's why you didn't believe her. YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!", he yelled as I just let go and pinned him against the wall.

"I swear to God Carlos. If you do not tell me, I will rip your fucking brains out. Now tell me..... WHAT DID JUSTIN DO?", I yelled getting in his face.

"He never showed up", he said with the straightest face ever. He showed no fear.

"What?", I said.

"Dilan and I sat in the park for three and a half hours Kendall. HE NEVER FUCKING SHOWED UP KENDALL!", Carlos yelled back in my face. I put Carlos down and ran to my charging phone. I picked it up and quickly went to Dilan's contact. It rung and rung.

"Hey you've reached Dilan Trigen. I can't get to my phone right now. Leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can!", her voice mail said. The tone rang as I spoke.

"Hey Dilan, it's Kendall. I am sorry, I didn't know Justin never showed up. I am so sorry. Call me when you get this. I still want you to meet my parents. I still..... I still love you Dilan. Bye I guess", I said hanging up the phone.

"So I'm guessing she didn't pick up?", Logan said. Carlos put his palm to his forehead.

"Oh yeah..... Dilan said that Justin made her leave her phone in her room", he said as I raised one of my eyebrows.

"That doesn't sound like Dilan at all. Trust me, she has her phone on her", I said calling the number again. Where is she?

No answer... shit. For about the next three hours I kept calling her. It was about midnight when someone finally picked up.

"Hello?", a whisper came from the other line.

"Dilan!", I said as she sushed me.

"Keep your voice down. He can't know that I have my phone", she said with pure fear in her voice.

"Dilan, where are you?", I asked.

"I have no idea. It's a warehouse or something. The ride took about ten minuets and we headed north when Justin left the Palm Woods", she said.

"Dilan, who is he?", I said as her breathing quickened.

"It's ..... Adam. Adam, Kendall. I have to go. I will try to text you if I find anything out. Bye", she said quickly hanging up.

"I still love you", I said after she hung up.

"Kendall, what happened?", James said.

"Is she okay?", Carlos said as I looked up from my phone.

"Justin was working for him", I said out of shock,"Dilan is..... captured. Adam has her." The guys gasped. How could this have happened?

******************************************************************************************************************

DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHH! BIG CLIFF HANGER! Do you think Kendall was harsh on Carlos? So I'm going to end it here... cuz I have to go comfort Kendall. So ill see you later.