Chapter 6

*Jame's POV*

She looks bad. From the inside of her right elbow, to her shoulder is stitched up. What's worse, her eyes haven't opened yet. Kendall hasn't left her side. The only time I have was because I had to pee, really bad. Kendall is still pissed at me. Who wouldn't be?

Kendall looked at me with disgust yet again. I didn't feel like returning the look, so I just kept my eyes and face on Dy. 

"Maybe you should go", he said giving me a little gesture to the door 

"I want to be with her as much as you do Kendall, you don't have to get pissy over it", I said as his stare hardened. It stayed that way for what felt like two million hours, until thankfully, Gustavo came in. 

"Come on dogs, we need rehearse for Friday", he said motioning us to the door. 

"I'm staying with her", Kendall said holding her limp hand. 

"Kendall, she'll be fine. We need to get ready. We only have two days", Gustavo said pulling at his arm. He took it away. 

"You don't know how I feel about her! She is my everything, my someone, my covergirl, Gustavo. I am not leaving her side", he said, his face hardening, eyes turning a deep green. He only did that when he is really mad or determined. Gustavo shook his head. 

"James, I need to talk to you, NOW", he said grabbing my arm, pulling me out into the hallway to where Logan and Carlos were. 

"Anything new?", Carlos asked. 

"No, but she is still alive", I said hanging my head. 

"Okay, dogs, how do we get the other dog away from Dilan?", Gustavo flatly asked. 

"Force", Logan, Carlos, and I said at once. 

"He will not leave her... well he won't if you give him a choice. Trust me, when Katie was in the hospital to get her tonsils taken out, he wouldn't eat, sleep, or leave until he knew that she was fine and able to go home", Logan said poking his head into the room," And this is worse then his sister's situation, so he is going to put up even more of a fight" 

"Okay, I'll take his legs. Carlos, take an arm, Logan, take the other. Gustavo, go get the car ready", I said as Gustavo nodded and tottered quickly away from us.

We went back into the room, Kendall giving us a weird look. 

"Hey, okay so we know that you don't want to leave", Carlos started. He nodded. 

"We know you really like her. Maybe even love her", Logan continued. 

"But to bad. We have to practice. Get him!", I said as the three of us tackled the blonde to the ground.

In minuets, we had him in the car, going to the arena to practice for Friday.

*Two hours later*

I hate him. He forgot words, dance moves, and stage positioning. I know he is worried about Dy, but really! He could have taken his mind off of her for two hours. Actually, even before two hours were done, he said he was leaving, hailed a cab, and went back to the hospital. If we do horrible tomorrow, I'm blaming him. I hate him.

*Kendall's POV*

It felt like I sprinted back to her room. I had to be there when she woke up, just had to. Everyone is pissed, I know it. But, I just couldn't stay focused. I want those eyes to open, and her to grip my hand. I forgot where I was suposed to be, what to sing, and our dance moves. All for her, my covergirl. They must realy hate me.

I felt like I was asking for a miracle. I grabbed her hand softly, coming on my knees to get to her level. 

"Dy, if you can hear me, just try to open your eyes, grip my hand, something. Please?", I said. Waiting a few seconds, I thought back to the two days until the concert. Two days Dy would have stayed attached to her notebook so that she could keep her promise to write more. She would have been on chapter twenty already. I looked at the girl in the bed, golden hair around her head. She would have been able to fight him off if her hair was up. She told me she felt like a useless cheerleader when she had it down. I stroked it, putting it behind her ears, letting a tear fall down my face.