Chapter 37

I just sat there in silance as Justin and Adam talked.

"Don't kill her, please", Justin begged.

"That's not you decision kid. She's a two timing bitch who deserves this", Adam said loading three bullets into his gun.

"But why did you have to plan all of this? Why no just randomly shoot her out in the open?", Justin said.

"Your and idiot, did you know that? Randomly means there would be witnesses", he said hitting Justin square in the face,"idiot." Justin instantly feel to the floor.

"What did you do that for?", Justin said on the ground. Adam pointed the gun at Justin.

"They know where we are. Colette told me. They know she's here. I blame you. They weren't suposed to know. YOU ARE A STUPID ASS!", Adam yelled as his finger pulled the trigger.

"Justin!", I said getting out of the chair. I ran to Justin's side, taking him in my sore arms.

"Nothings going to work..... he's dead", Adam said as more tears ran down my face.

"He never let them know... I DID!", I screamed as I yanked my phone out of my shoe,"I recorded Colette saying where we were and sent it to Kendall! Justin had nothing to do with it! You didn't have to kill him!", I said pulling Justin closer to me.

"Dilan.......", Justin said softly grabbing one of my hands. His eyes were barely open,"I am so.... sorry." He took his final breath as his eyes closed and the grip on my hand was lost. I pulled him closer to me.

"Exactly, he didn't check that you didn't have your phone, HIS FAULT!", Adam yelled.

"Fine! Let's get this shit over with! I want my five minuets talking to Kendall then you can take my life as well!"! I yelled as I took my phone and called Kendall. My breathing was heavy from crying so much.

"Hello", a voice said from the other side.

"Kendall?", I asked still trying to keep more tears in.

"No, this is Logan. Wait..... Dy is that you?", he said as I started looking around frantically. Justin layed in my arms as I looked at him. Adam used one bullet on him. One was for mme. Then there was a third. He couldn't.

"Yes it's me. Where is Kendall, Logan?", I said," Logan! Where is he?"

"He left, James and Carlos went with him. He told me to watch his phone", Logan said.

"Did he give you any hint about where they were going?", I said staring down Adam's gun.

"Something about apples and blocks...", he said as my eyes widened.

"He's coming for me. Logan, I have to go", I said hanging up. Adam pulled the phone out of my hand and chucked it against the wall. It instantly broke into pieces. I looked at Adam with a glare as he put a smug smirk on his face.

"Why did you do that?", I said.

"I don't want the cops to see those records", he said. He kicked me, forcing me to let go of Justin's lifeless body. He rolled over to the corner. My body was covered in blood. It was a mixture of Justin's and my own. Adam and I just stared at each other.

"Who's the third bullet for?", I finally asked.

"Your choice my little Dy-di", he said looking at the gun.

"What the hell are you talking about?", I said watching his every move.

"It could be for me, Kendork, or the both of us", he said as I kept looking at him,"it's a simple question.... Do you love him enough to die for him?"

"I don't understand", I said.

"I'm not going to jail. The third bullet is for my. But the second bullet is either for you or Kendork. You get to decide. But you only have until he comes. Or I'll just kill the both of you instead of me", Adam said taking the safety off the gun.

"I.....", I started. My eyes were wide.

"Tick tock, goes the clock. Time must run out before death shows it's light", Adam said. I wrote that threw years ago before I got serious about writing.

"I can't ", I said looking to the floor.

"Can't what?", Adam said as I felt him stare at me. I wasn't tied down.... the perfect opritunity.

"DY!", I heard from somewhere in the warehouse. Adam turned his head. We were both standing, and his gun was facing away from me.

"I can't believe you were too dumb not to tie me down?", I said knocking him to tthe ground. Hus gun slid across the floor of the room. I kicked him in the balls and ran to the gun. I picked it up and just held it. I looked at Adam, he had fear in his eyes for I think was the first time in his life. I turned the safety on and dropped the gun.

"Justin wouldn't want me to do that", I said as I ran away from where he was.

"Hello?", someone called as I ran towards it the best if pule sue to my injuries.

"Kendall?", I called back as I heard someone start to run.

"Dilan!", he yelled. I turned a corner and basically ran into someone. Pain swelled in my body as I fell to the floor. Someone instantly picked me up and gently put me back on my feet. I looked at who did;Kendall. I went almost instantly into his arms.

"Kendall", I said crying yet again.

"I thought I lost you", he said squeezing me. I heard clapping.

"Oh how touching", Adam said as he continued clapping. He had the gun in his hands. Why did I leave it there? Kendall and I seperated. I don't think Kendall had noticed my just about fully purple body.

"Adam, just leave us alone", Kendall said. Adam cocked his head.

"Why should I? You took my woman from me. You took my life and soul. You took.... my toy", he said looking at his gun,"two bullets. Two bodies." He looked at us and smiled.

"Adam, don't. You don't know what you're doing!", I said.

"Shut up bitch! Unknown exactly what I'm doing! Now hold still!", he said aiming at Kendall and I.

"NO", I said,"you took Justin. Your not taking Kendall too!" I pushed Kendall out of my way as Adam fired both bullets. I felt one enter my right leg, and the other enter right where he had stabbed me. I fell to the ground as my vision blurred. I could feel my blood form a puddle around my body. Pain seemed to find every single place that I could feel it. I was done. I saved Kendall, that's all that mattered. I slowly closed my eyes fully as my breathing slowed. Then I was out. I was done.

'I love you Kendall', I fought to myself before I was gone.

******************************************************************************************************************

You guys I am in tears. I can't type much more. Don't worry this is not the end of the book.... sorry still like crying. I never thought I could actually write something like this. So comment please and vote and read and fan and.......... please... see you guys next chapter. I am so sad right now! Im like crying! Okay... bi