Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone

Začať od začiatku

"But... what do you mean I killed someone? And everyone got hurt???? I specifically told them not to hurt anybody!" He said with tears gleaming and sincerity in his eyes. Holy shit... he really did mean that... and he doesn't know???

"...yes. Everyone was hurt, and one of us died." Todoroki spoke up.

"WHO?" He practically yelled, tears streaming down his face.

Todoroki looked at me, and then back to Kaminari.

"Ojirou."

Kaminari immediately broke down. Tears were flowing like a waterfall out of his eyes and he sniffles a lot.

"I...I never meant for this to happen! Ojirou was such a great friend!" He's handed a tissue and he wipes his eyes.

"Yeah! Well he's dead!" I pipe up again, a couple tears dropping onto my desk.

"That's enough!" Aizawa finally rose up and shouted, slamming his hands on the desk.

"Kaminari, go sit down, Shinsou, a word outside." Kaminari immediately sat down, getting some comforting pats on the back from Kirishima, who immediately forgave him.

I stood up and walked out into the hallway, Aizawa immediately following after me.

"You better behave yourself in my class. You may have gotten in, but you can just as easily be kicked out." He scolded me.

"But, dad-"

"Aizawa."

"-Aizawa! He- he killed!"

"I know, I'm aware, but you need to realize everything he's gone through. He's lived his entire life with villains, and he still had the heart of a hero. He still wanted to do good, and he was punished for it. He was disowned and left to rot on the streets, but he still came back to see everyone because he loves you all."

It took me a second to process everything he said. I was still blinded by my hatred... but not as much. I still despise Kaminari, so, so much, but I guess I could... try to find a way to forgive him. But I won't be talking to him any time soon.

"Fine. But don't expect me to just immediately become bffs with him." I say and storm past him back into class. I keep my head straight and ahead of me, not looking at anyone in the room as I sit back down.

Aizawa stands at the front of the class again.

"Now, to finally get on with today's lesson."
-----------------------------------------------------

We're dismissed for lunch and I immediately rush out. Not waiting for anyone, not looking back, nothing. I speed walk my way until I get to the lunch room. I'm the first one in line and I quickly order and pay for my food. While waiting patiently for it to be made, I think quietly to myself. Should I do it... should I do it... nothing's getting better, everything is worse and it just can't get better. He's gone and I have nothing left really.. everyone has someone else, I'm just... here. Should I do it?

I think for a while before I'm handed my food and I immediately rush my way out with my food and head to eat on the roof. While walking, I feel a pair of eyes on me, but I ignore it. Just ignore everything..

As soon as I get up to the roof, I sit at the ledge  and stare off into the sky. It's at it's highest point at this time, and it illuminated everything around it. Everything is so beautiful... so peaceful and amazing...

Unlike me.

People down below are chatting with their loved ones and eating happily, staring at the glowing cherry blossoms ahead of them. It made my blood run cold and my soul feel empty as I ate my yakiniku. I feel so lonely, so I've decided what to do.

I finished up my yakiniku as fast as I can and slurp down my miso soup as well as my tea and dessert. I set my tray aside immediately after finished and stand on the ledge. I'm looking up, straight at the sky. I step down and take off my shoes, setting them directly behind the ledge and then stepping back up and looking over the distance with my hands in my pockets.

"Wherever you are... I'll see you soon." I smile to myself as tears fall from my eyes.

I walk off the ledge.

...but I'm caught.

Whatever caught me, it was wrapped around my stomach and hoisted me up immediately, knocking the wind out of me. Looking down through lidded eyes, I see some of what caught me. It was lightly skin colored and, pardon my language, thick and pretty muscley. But it wasn't an arm... it was too thick and long. Looking slightly to the side, I see a tuft of what looks like sunshine. It's bright and.. yellow... it's serene, so serene, looking at it makes me happier and calmer than I've ever been. My temporary state of ecstasy is interrupted, however, when the back of my head hits the concrete ground of the roof. I yelp in pain immediately grasp it, it was throbbing. I felt whatever that was around my stomach uncoil and footsteps sounded next to me.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" I hear a familiar voice and a shadow loom over me. My vision was blurry, and all I could make out was blonde and...water. Tears?

"It's ok..." I sit up and rub the back of my head, blinking a couple times to clear my vision as the familiar stranger kneels in front of me... whatever that caught me was extended to the back of them, and the yellow patch of... hair was still hanging off of it.

Wait.. is it really him this time?

My vision finally clears and I get a clear look of the strangers face... but it wasn't a stranger. Not at all.

His face was red and his eyes were puffy, tear tracks ran down his face and his hair was messy. He had a relieved and happy smile on his face that lit me up with joy. It really was him...

"Ojirou..?"