Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone

Start from the beginning

"Sorry... I knew you wouldn't react well to this."

"Ah, you were right. Well, I'll head back to class now. Have a nice day." He waves me off and starts into head back into his class. Shouji opens the door but before we enter, Monoma sticks his head back out.

"EXCEPT FOR YOU TWO CLASS 1-A LOSERS!!"

"I'm a class 1-A loser too now."

"...SHUT." He yells and finally heads into his class, closing the door behind me. I laugh quietly and Shouji and Tokyo just look at me with confusion written all over their faces.

"Don't ask." Is all I say before we head into the room and sit in our respective seats.

The class sits, waits, and talks for a couple minutes while I just sit alone in my seat, looking down at my hands on the table with a tired and slightly sad expression. It stays this way before dad- Aizawa walks in.

"Good morning class." He says in a bored voice that rivals even mine. "Before we start the day, I want to introduce someone that's coming back into our class. When he comes in, try to stay in your seats please." He says and looks to the door.

Could it be?

"Come on in."

Really is it???

I see a flash of blonde hair in the doorway.

IS IT???? IT REALLY IS HIM????

...then I see him..

It's Kaminari.

As Kaminari waves in front of the room, literally everything is off about him. He's pale, he's thin, his hair is even messier than before somehow, the expression on his face didn't invite warmness, it was instead endowed with a blank sadness. He wasn't the same.

A wave of sadness overtakes me, then pity, then rage. The tension in the room is so high it's suffocating.

"Um...hi.." he looks down.

"Why the fuck is he here?" I grip my fists on the table and look at Aizawa. My voice was sharp and filled with nothing but hate.

"Because he just returned after escaping from the villain headquarters 4 days ago. He's been here and recovering ever since. He never wanted to be a villain. It was out of his control." Aizawa looks back at me, a slight scold in his eyes.

"Still, he's a murderer. I don't care if he didn't want to. He still helped in hurting every one of us and killing O-" I start in a strict tone of voice before it slowly becomes more sad and nearly breaks at the mention of him. I look directly at him with a glare so deadly, he could've dropped dead then and there. He looked guilty and sad, like he was going to cry, but also confused. I was so angry. I honestly just wanted to get up and strangle him.

"Shinsou.." I look back and see Todoroki looking right at me. His eyes were narrow and sharp as always, but his voice dripped with concern and worry for me.

"Shinsou... I had no choice..." my head snaps back to look at Kaminari. "I was forced to. My mom is dead. My father forced me into this life and made me a villain. I hated every second of it, and I love you guys. If I didn't follow every instruction they gave me, they would've.. they would've killed all of you." My glare doesn't falter at once. He's lying! He has to be!

"Shinsou." I look back to Todoroki again.

"Remember what the villain with the gun said? 'You know, that kid really didn't want us to hurt you. He really likes you guys, too bad his orders mean jack shit to us'?" He says and looks at me sternly. My mind goes back to that moment. Yeah.. I remember... and... that was true? Kaminari really didn't?