Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone

Start from the beginning

"It's Tokoyami." He waves off and walks out.

I nod to myself and make a note to remember his name. I also move quickly around my room and get my new hero course uniform. I slip on my pants and get my shirt and jacket on quickly, also sliding on some plain purple socks and some pusheen shoes.

 I slip on my pants and get my shirt and jacket on quickly, also sliding on some plain purple socks and some pusheen shoes

(A/N: We don't know if he wears the uniform shoes. @ me. I dare you.)

I finally walk out and see Tokyo...Toko TOKOYAMI! Yeah, Tokoyami. Yay I got it.

Anyways, he was leaning next to my door with his arms crossed, he looked over to me and passed me a slice of toast.

"I don't think you've eaten yet today so I made you breakfast. I added my special apple butter so you're welcome." He gives me a faint smile and I take it and bite into it. Damn... he wasn't kidding when he said it was special. It was really sweet and cinnamon-y. I smile slightly back to him and we begin to walk down to the front door.

"Thanks Toko..."

"Tokoyami."

"Yes. Tokoyami. Can I just call you Tokyo?" I say once we reach outside. He laughs quietly.

"That's a new one, but yes, you may." He gives me a thumbs up and I nod. Looking up and around, I see six-arms walking over to us.

"What's his name again?" I whisper quickly to Tokyo.

"Shouji." He whispers back.

"Hey Shouji. You hands are looking better." I wave slightly to him. He waves back to me.

"They're doing much better, thanks for asking." He says and moves to the side of Tokyo.

I nod to him and the three of us quickly make our way to the main building. While walking we discuss some basic things, homework, Aizawa and Iida. By the way, Iida still wasn't allowed in class since his engines were still melting. They're made of both iron alloys and human cells so they're thankfully able to regenerate themselves, but it takes a shit load of a time for them to fully recover, even with medication.

Losing track of time, we finally arrive to the door to 1-A, but, before Shouji's hand can even reach the knob, we're stopped by a certain Draco Malfoy.

"WHAT'S THIS??? SHINSOU, DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE WITH THESE 1-A LOSERS!" Monoma says with his shit-eating grin and haughty scoff. I just sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Monoma, I told you I was transferred into the hero course."

"What?? No you didn't." He lowers his voice down to his natural speaking voice, looking directly at me.

"Oh yeah I forgot, I told everyone except you." I say boredly and put my hand on the back of my neck.

"What the hell Shinsou?" He raises his arms up dramatically.