Chapter 6

//Karkats POV//

The rest of the day passed by quicker than it should have and it was already morning. I had some of the food Dave provided me with, though I wasn't very hungry. Dave never came back, who the fuck knows what he was doing anyways, probably got John to make out with him or some shit, but who cares anyways, it's none of my fucking business and I don't wanna know anyways. Disgusting.

I just, I just don't know.

Getting ready for school was the same shit, excluding the part where Dave annoy's the fuck out of me, which was... Weird? I guess I was just used to it and all, but I guess it was nice in a way.

Time proceeding on, it was to the point where I, we, had to leave for the bus and he still hadn't shown up or messaged me. Maybe he was sick or some shit?

--- carcinoGeneticist | CG | started pestering turntechGodhead | TG | at 0

6:11 am ---

CG: DAVE

CG: WHERE ARE YOU

CG: WE HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

CG: OR WERE GOING TO HAVE TO WALK ARE ASSES ALL THE WAY TO SCHOOL

I had waited a little bit over a minute and he still hadn't responded and I didn't any fucking time to spare.

CG: FUCK IT

CG: IM COMING UP TO YOUR PLACE

CG: FUCK YOU FOR PULLING THIS SHIT DAVE

--- carcinoGeneticist | CG | ceased pestering turntechGodhead | TG | at

6:13 am ---

Shoving my phone into my pocket, I grabbed my bag, and swinging it over my shoulder I walked out of my place, locking the door, and making my way to the door rather quickly because I really, really didn't want to walk to school. The weather in the mornings lately had been been in the mid 20's and walking in that for over 15 blocks wasn't something I enjoyed. Who enjoys that anyways?

So, I run up 2 flights of stairs, trying not to waste any time.

When I finally arrived in front of the strikers apartment door, I knock on it furiously. If we were gonna make the bus, we were going to have to bolt down the stairs and to the stop.

I had been knocking for quite some time now, and still no fucking answer.

Now I was ticked that he pulled this kind of thing. Now I definitely wasn't making the bus because he couldn't fucking manage to tell me that he wasn't even home. Where the hell would he be right now anyways? It's 6 in the morning.

I groaned, he frustrated me to an unexplainable point sometimes. I mean he wasn't always like this, sometimes he is just a genuinely nice person to be around but less than more wasn't.

Once I make my way threw the 'lobby' area and stepped outside, I could immediately see my own breath, and damn was it freezing. Guess this sweatshirt wasn't cutting it any longer.

It didn't take much time for me to start shivering. God damn was it freezing, fuckin arctic weather crap.

15 minutes was all it took today, but that made sense, after all I was trying to keep myself from freezing.

Thankfully, I wasn't late because people were still getting off the bus.

Making my way inside, Kanaya and Rose came up beside me.

"Hello Karkat" Kanaya spoke softly, as always.

"Hey Kanaya, Rose" I responded back, in no effort to start a conversation.

Rose briefly nodded her head, as she usually does, except this time she spoke "I actually have a question to purpose" she said very vaguely.

"..Go on..."

"I'm throwing a small party, actually I take that back, a small get together of all our friends, so you could say this is my invitation to you to come"

"I don't do party's" I said quickly, turning around and walking away.

Kanaya gently grabbed my shoulder, stopping me, " It will be nothing like that, as rose said, it would be a small get together. I wouldn't of let her ask you if I thought it wouldn't be a good idea."

"Pretty sure it isn't a good idea, Kanaya" I spoke, sighing.

"It could be good for you, just some good ole fun and relaxing"

Rose nodded, agreeing with her.

"I'll think about it" I said said quickly once again, removing Kanaya's hand from my shoulder and walking towards the schools entrance. I really didn't want to deal with anything right now, or make any choices.

It just feels like any choice I make ends up bad anyways.

______________________

Hello Everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm sorry it took forever for a new chapter, but I've got a plan for updates now.

Also, thanks for 1.5K+ reads, means a lot.

On another note, it's really fun talking to you all, so please don't be afraid to inbox me or kik me ( greyshadows_ ) UwU <3

Have a nice day.