Oikawa didn't say anything. He only ruffled the back of his head, his brown curly hair bouncing a bit at the impact. His face shows no happy expression at all, like he was just goddamn bored of him.

If this was the Oikawa he knew back then and heard the words, he will cling to him like a teddy bear and peppered him with lots of kisses. But, now it's different. He wasnt the Oikawa he knew when they were in middle school. He changed.

"Last night you kept pounding my ass, making a mess of me, told me you love me many times...and now that's that? You're fucking weird and annoying but thats what I love about you! Hell, we did so many things together, I even agreed to your BDSM, roleplay or whatever fucking kinky shit you're into! You're leaving me for a girl you've just met this past few weeks? What the fuck were all those five years we spent together for you dickhead?! Or is it about the sex? Is she good enough to fuck your brains out of your head?" Iwaizumi sarcastically laughed at that but noticed that Oikawa's face changed into beet red.

And Iwaizumi didn't like that.

Iwaizumi lay the knife at the chopping board and went straight towards Oikawa. He grabbed the other's boy nape and kissed him, surprisingly Oikawa also kissed back. Iwaizumi didn't know why but he was relieved. Only a little.

After seconds of kissing, Iwaizumi kneeled down and his face was now infront of Oikawa's crotch. He hurriedly grabbed the belt like he was in a rush or something- and started to undo it.

"Wha- Iwa-chan stop that!" Oikawa blushed yet Iwaizumi ignored him as he was now starting to unzip his pants.

Not gay, my ass. I'll fucking change your mind as I'll give you the  fucking greatest blowjob you ever had. Iwaizumi thought.

Then he saw Oikawa's alien's boxer into view.

Heh, fucking kiddo.

Iwaizumi snorted. He was gonna touch Oikawa's dick until Oikawa both grabbed his arm and suddenly pushed him away from his crotch.

"I SAID STOP IT HAJIME!!!" Oikawa said that made Iwaizumi looked up to him. Oikawa rarely said his given name, whenever it was serious or if he really gets in big trouble. He expected Oikawa to look mad or furious yet he saw Oikawa's face flushed.  Like he was embarrased or something? Iwaizumi can't point out what it was though.

Iwaizumi was hurt at the rejection. Oikawa isn't like this at all. Iwaizumi didn't know why but all of a sudden his eyes were teary. Seconds later, tears were starting to fall down at his face.

"Fuck you. I can't- I can't do this. I don't even know you anymore." He sniffed so loud and started to wipe his eyes at the back of his hand. Oikawa only looked at him and bit his lower lip.

"Iwa-chan..I..." 

"No, dont say anything. You're right...we're done." Iwaizumi said in defeat and he felt his eyes sting while there are tears still falling out at his eyes. He was gonna stand up when Oikawa grabbed his wrist.

"Wait....where are you going?"

Oikawa's face looks...guilty? Huh, no way in hell, maybe Iwaizumi's imagining things.

"Im packing my things. Why the hell would I stuck to a person who's not inlove with me anyways?...so yeah, I'm leaving..." Iwaizumi kept wiping his eyes and he knew tomorrow it would be swollen as hell. He was planning to call Matsukawa later to pick him up and to stay the night at his place.

"Hey, hey, hey wait babe. Just wait a minute." Iwaizumi was gonna head out of the kitchen until Oikawa picked him up.

"Fuck you! Dont touch me! Don't talk to me and put me down right now you asshole!" Iwaizumi shouted as he started to claw Oikawa's back and punching it afterwards. Oikawa winced at that but decided to shrugged the pain away.