Help

*Amethyst's Point of View*

I was cooking bacon over the stove of the apartment as Neville read the newspaper.

I heard a loud knock at the door.

Well, more like a bang.

I turned off the stove and walked towards the door, taking off my apron to reveal my jeans and t shirt.

I opened the apartment door to see Hermione, standing there in tears.

She ran towards me and hugged me.

I stood there as she sobbed into my shirt.

"What? Hermione what's wrong? Where's Draco?" Neville asked, coming towards us.

"Aurors just came to our house to arrest Draco. They're going to have a trial. If he is found guilty, they will send him to Azkaban."

**********

*Hermione's Point of View*

I marched towards the cell entrance with Amethyst and Neville.

"Woah! It's Hermione Granger! You're with Draco Malfoy?" The guard exclaimed. "And-and Amethyst LeStrange? This quite a story right here, I-"

He stopped talking as Amethyst took out her mother's wand and pointed it at his neck.

"Okay, asshole, this is how this is going to go down. You are going to tell us where Draco is and let us in here. Or unless, you actually want to be killed, that's option two. Got it?" Amethyst yelled.

The guard nodded quickly and opened the door.

"Last cell. Row 3. Can't miss it." He said.

Neville entered, then Amethyst and I. I glanced back and caught, Amethyst flash the guard her middle finger.

"Draco!" I saw his blonde hair.

"About time you showed up." He said, sarcasticly.

"Draco, what is this all about?" Amethyst asked.

"My lawyer came before you did. Apparently, I'm arrested for serving th Dark Lord as a death eater."

"But- But you didn't fight with him!" I said in shock.

"True, but the ministry doesn't know that and it doens't help that he has the mark." Amethyst reasoned.

"Exactly." Draco said.

"Can't Harry or Ron do anything?"

"Sadly, Harry and Ron are still in auror training, but they can help plead not guilty." Amethyst told us.

"Damn, Ame. You should work here." Draco said.

"Working on it." She said, quietly.

"In the Ministry?" I exclaimed.

"Supreme Court judge to be exact."

"Wow. I never knew."

"Can we get back in topic here?" She said, not wanting to talk about her work. "Draco what else did your lawyer tell you?"

"The trial is in a few weeks. Until then, I'm stuck here."

"Does Narcissa know?"

"Not yet. But she will."

"Alright. I'll be back here in awhile. I'm working on this case." Amethyst said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I don't some nobody to tell me that my cousin is innocent. I'll do that myself." She crossed her arms.

"Hermione, let her do it." Draco said.

I finally nodded.

"Okay. But I'll help."