Fighting for what I want

Depressed.

That's what I've been for the past two weeks.

I hadn't seen Hermione since I put everything all out there in the library.

Sure I saw her during some classes but she never talked to me.

I was also angry.

At Hermione, for rejecting me.

At my father, for making me get my mark.

Most of all, I was mad at myself.

Amethyst was right, I need to do some thing good.

But I'll be forced to something bad.

I'll end up with a little of both.

I sat down at the great hall next to Blaise and across from Amethyst at the Slytherin table. I just stared down at my food. Ame, being Ame, noticed my depression and spoke up.

"Draco, it's no fun eating with you if just sit there." She said not looking up from the book she was reading. She took another bite of chicken.

"Yeah mate you don't look so good..." Blaise said, taking a break from his food.

"What's wrong?" Ame asked looking up at me. I gave her a heartbroken look, she got the message.

"Really? That's terrible... I'm sorry." She gave me a sympathetic look. Blaise looked confused.

"What?" Blaise asked, clearly annoyed. Amethyst shot him a her signature glare, instantly making him shut up. But I know she'll tell him later.

Amethyst always got everything she wanted.

Unlike me.

But she fought for it.

When she wanted to go to Hogwarts, she fought her way out of that chamber.

If I wanted to get everything,

I'll have to fight for it.

I'll fight for Hermione.