Platform 9 3/4

This was it. I was finally going to escape all the demons that my mother had haunting me. I was going to have my first year at Hogwarts. It was a dream I've had forever. But with being stuck in that chamber for god knows how long, I thought it had died along with most of my soul.

I climbed on to the Hogwarts Express and found myself an empty compartment. I took out my pocket mirror and brushed my light pink hair out of my face. I pushed up my my dark purple glasses and heard the door open.

"You can dye your hair every color of the bloody rainbow but I'll always know who you are." I closed my pocket mirror and turned my head to see my cousin and his platinum blonde hair sleeked back.

I shook my head and looked away. "How did you find me Draco?" I asked

"Dobby is not a good liar. I asked to see you in your chamber and he started stuttering while trying to come up with an excuse." He chuckled. Dobby. Of course. Love the poor soul, but can't tell a lie. His soul is too pure to even tell one lie.

Draco sat down next to me and looked me straight in the eye. "Why did you do it? You know, refuse to get the mark?" He asked.

"I feel like getting the mark would be selling my soul. Like there's not much to fight for if I give into the one person I hate more than my own mother."

"I understand." He said looking away and leaning back in his seat.

I doubt it. I thought, I doubt anyone on this planet understands me.

"So," I started making small talk. "I heard that Harry Potter's on this train."

"Yeah I heard that too."

"I guess word travels fast around here..."

"Yup."

Draco seemed bored with my blabbering, so I left him alone and slowly drifted off into a nice deep sleep. The best one I've had in ages. Much better than a stone floor.

***********

*Amethyst's dream*

I was in a dark room. Suddenly mom walked in and I realized I was chained to the wall. She laughed her evil laugh and a green light was sent toward me from her wand. It hit me straight in my chest. I screamed in pain. I heard her yell spells like "Crucio!" Then suddenly she shattered in front of me. Like glass. Then every thing turned light. Wait not light. Red. Orange. It's flames. I see myself in a building it's on fire and I hear a voice whisper in my ear, "No one will love you... Not once they know who you are... Face the facts... You were born to be a death eater... You were born to serve Lord Voldemort... Amethyst..." Shivers went down my spine, then I heard another voice, "Ame!" Draco?

**********

"Ame. Wake up!" Draco yelled at me as he shook me.

"What? I'm up!" I yawned.

"We're here..."