Christmas Eve Dinner

*Amethyst's Point of View*

I walked down stairs to see everyone standing in the living room. They all turned to Neville and I.

"It's about time you two arrived." Luna teased, she was standing next to Blaise. He laughed.

"Well never mind that, come and join the party!" Ginny said and pulled me from Neville toward her, Hermione and Angelina.

"Okay let's all stop pretending that we have no idea what happened between you and Neville." Hermione said, Angelina burst out laughing.

"Oh like we are totally clueless tot he fact that you've been screwing Draco practically every night!" I laughed pointing at Hermione.

Her face turned bright red and we all laughed, as Luna walked over and we all filled her in.

"Okay can I tell you guys something?" Angelina whispered, and we all nodded quickly and she revealed a diamond ring on her ring finger.

"GEORGE PROPOSED?!" We all yelled. Everyone turned to us. Mr. and Mrs. Weasly ran up to Angelina and hugged her. We all cheered. And I walked up to George.

"About time." I said, smirking. He laughed at me.

"Yeah. I love Angelina, and she loves me." 

"I'm sure Fred would be thrilled." We smiled and George looked at the floor.

"Yeah..." I pulled George into a hug.

Everyone was wishing them best of luck and cooing over Angelina's beautiful ring.

"Alright! It's time for dinner!" Mr. Weasly announced.

We all gathered around a table place outside. I sat next to Neville and Hermione, and across from Angelina and George.

"Alright everyone! I'd like to say a few words!" Mr. Weasly said from the head of the table and stood up. "First, Angelina, welcome to the family. Also it is great that we get to spend time this holiday with old friends," He gestured to Hermione and Harry, "and new friends." He gestured to me, Draco, and Narcissa. "We are all together now, united as friends and family. Merry Christmas."

Everyone clapped at Mr. Weasly's speech, and he sat back down. We all ate, and laughed together. I felt Neville place his hand on my thigh. I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back and put his arm around me.

My first holiday with the Weaslys.

And just like the pranks from Hogwarts,

One for the books.