Weasly Twins

*Amethyst's Point Of View*

I walked into the Slytherin common room, to find Blaise waiting for me.

Dinner had just ended, Dumbledore announced the Tri-Wizard Tournament and how there was now an age limit; it was an outrage to 90% of the students.

"Blaise, I-" I began but he cut me off.

"Me first," He said, "I, I don't know how to say this but... I, I like someone else..."

He sounded guilty, but I just smiled and shrugged.

"Blaise, it's fine. I was going to tell you that whatever this was, is finished."

He perked up. "Really?"

"Yeah! Now tell me who this mystery girl?" I smirked.

He blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Luna Lovegood." He said quietly.

"The Ravenclaw a year below us?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah." He blushed. Blaise ment good and was sometimes rude, but Luna... the girl was pure.

"She's a nice girl. Good luck. Now I'm going to bed."

"Goodnight." I turned around and went to my dorm.

**********

I was walking out of the Slytherin common room, in the hall, on my way to breakfest in the great hall.

Suddenly, two guys on brooms come flying at me, knocking me down.

"Ow!" I yelled, falling on my back. The boys landed their brooms and ran to help me up.

"Oy, Fred. I told you it wasn't Malfoy!" One of them said. I glanced up at their faces; twins. I remembered them from the sorting. They were both tall with ginger hair.

"That's my cousin..." I said, rubbing my arm.

"Your the LeStrange girl?" They said in unison.

"What's your name, pretty LeStrange?" One asked.

"Amethyst. Yours?" I replied

"I'm Fred. That's George." He said, pointing to his brother.

"Sorry about that, thought you were Malfoy." Said George.

"But your pretty nice up close, however." Fred winked at me and I blushed.

"Care to walk with us to the great hall?" They said, each offering me their arm.

I laughed, took both their arms and we walked down the hall, Fred on my right and George on my left.

"So, your a Slytherin?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, you guys are in Gryffindor."

"How'd you know?" George asked.

"I saw how you cheered when your brother was sorted, Ron." I replied.

"I must say your very nice, and very attractive, for a Slytherin." George told me, and I blushed again.

"You two aren't bad yourselves." I said, smiling. "This actually the nicest anyone's really ever been to me. And thank you for walking me."

The twins smiled at me and looked at each other.

"Okay, that deserves a hug." Fred said, and they both gave me a giant hug.

"Ah! You saps!" I said giggling.

"I'll see you guys later. Bye!" I said walking into the great hall.

"Bye, Ame!" Called Fred

"See you later!" Yelled George

I felt like I had just made some real friends.