Yule Ball

"Amethyst! Luna! Pansy! Angelina! We're all going to be late because of you guys!" Draco yelled up the stairs.

Me and the girls had all gathered in my room to get ready. Luna had a poofy yellow dress that went to her knees, Pansy had a floor length backless black dress, and Angelina had a maroon floor length dress with slight ruffles on the bottom.

We were all trying to finish up our makeup when I sighed.

"Come on let's go before Draco and Blaise pick a fight with the twins." I said.

"Yeah." Angelina giggled.

We all walked into the common room and the guy's jaws dropped. We giggled and Pansy ran over to Draco.

"Drakeyyyyyyy! You look so handsome!" Pansy cooed. I rolled my eyes and gave a disgusted look. Draco tried to hold in his laughter.

"You look great, Pansy." Draco said with a smile.

"Luna... Just... Wow." Blaise said speechless. Luna blushed.

"You look amazing." Fred told Angelina.

I walked over to George who was smiling at me.

"You look beautiful." He told me.

"So do you." I said smiling as well. He laughed and offered me his arm, I took it.

**********

George and I watched people dance the first dance of the night. A few people joined in as it went along.

Eventually, George and I joined. I laughed whenever he spun me around. I loved everything about the night.

I noticed Harry Potter and Ron sitting on the side lines the whole time. They looked displeased.

Hermione was dancing with Viktor the whole night. I assumed that they were annoyed by that.

Draco was dancing with Pansy. She seemed rather annoyed with him. She yelled some stuff to him, he yelled something back, and Pansy stormed out.

Heh.

Serves her right.

George and I smirked as we watched her march her way out.

"Thought she'd never leave." George said.

I laughed at his comment and we danced until our feet hurt.

**********

*Draco's Point Of View*

Pansy was being annoying and left.

Not like that was a bad thing.

Amethyst was still dancing with Weasly twin one.

I swear, if he hurts a single hair on her head, there will be one less Weasly.

I had just noticed that Hermione was gone.

It was the end of the dance. Pretty much everyone had left.

I walked around until I found her sitting on a staircase alone.

And she was... Crying?

I rushed over and sat down next to her.

"What happened?" I asked her, worried.

"Ron... He, he said that Viktor was going to hurt me and he's just been treating me like rubbish." She sobbed.

I put my arm around her and she leaned against my chest.

"You aren't rubbish. Weasly just needs his head fixed." I whispered.

She leaned up, kissing me gently on my lips. She snuggled back in.

"How is it that... I feel so terrible, and then you make me feel amazing in minutes." She whispered.

"It's a gift." I chuckled and she giggled.

"Come on, I'll walk you back to your dorm." I said and we got up.

I held her hand as we walked down the halls.

She kissed me before disappearing into the Gryffindor tower.

This was the best night I've had in ages.