Another ancounter.

I walked into the library to find some books. I looked at the section in the way back corner and took a book off the shelf. Amethyst told me I needed to get my mind off of things. Such as Hermione, my father and school work. I felt a small finger tap my shoulder, and saw a Gryffindor uniform with curly brown hair stand in front of me.

It was Hermione.

She was holding a book in her hand.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She replied quietly. "I need to... Uh...."

She pointed to the bookshelf.

"Oh, yeah." Stepped out of her way.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched her skirt ride up as she reached for the shelf of the book. I snapped out of my trance and walked over to help her.

"Here," I grabbed her book from her. "Let me."

I stuck the book on the shelf and turned around, to see Hermione looking down at the floor.

"Listen, Hermione, I didn't mean to scare you. I don't want to get a mark. I want to be with you and not have to worry about some war that will come. I just... I love you and I want to just have some sort of happy ending and-"

I was cut off as she pulled me by my shirt, kissing me before I could even finish what I was going to say.

Not that I wanted to.

I kissed her back and wrapped my hands around her waist. She put her hands on my shoulders. She pulled back and we just stared at each other.

"Wow." I whispered.

She just stared at me and trailed her hand up and down me right arm.

"Please say something before I die." I whispered.

She laughed.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way. I love you, Draco." She said.

I lifted her up and spun her around into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist as kissed her. I held her hand slipped a ring onto her ring finger.

She pulled back to admire the ring. It was silver covered with diamonds with a big emerald in the middle.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.

"This way, you'll always know that your mine." I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Oh Draco, it's beautiful! I love it!"

I smiled.

I had never felt so happy.