~🐾~

I walked back into the school, I feel stupid. Why do I have so much pride in me?
Is there a type of way that I need to be humbled?

"Well well well...."
I looked up to see who that was coming from, it was the Namjoon boy, I guess he saw what happened. He's so weird, what is he watching me for?

"So you tried to get laid with JB?"
"No stupid, I just was telling him he's stupid for wanting to go to america." He shook his head at me.

"Tsk. You just can't control that mouth of yours huh? You better learn with me."
"Or what? I'm not afraid of you AT ALL, never will be, I don't know even know you. "

He chuckled, "You'll be afraid when I stuff you throat with this cock and make your little virgin ass deep throat."

Woah there buddy! Didn't he just hate me an hour ago?

"Namjoon, you're a pervert, you know that right?" He just looked at me, no humor in his eyes, just darkness.

"Jennie is having a party tonight, I expect to see you there."
"Me and Jennie are not on the best of terms-"
"I didn't ask. I better see you tonight or you're punished tommorow."

What the fuck?  What fanfiction type shit is this? Punished?!?!

I don't like this at all, but I'm bored and I don't mind seeing a little drama pop off; i'm going to this party.

------- Time skip -------

I went to to my area where my this are for my next class, literature, I hate it so much.

"Hey there babygirl," I'm starting to hate this school to.

"What do you want boy?" I looked over to see taehyung leaning against the lockers, staring at me like food he wants to fork. Uh.

"You're totally not going to the party just because namjoon told you to right?"
Huh? How does he know Namjoon told me to go? Are they playing me or something?

"Yes, that's the only reason." "Well I want you to be my plus 1, at the party of course." I looked at him and he was serious, dead serious. I laughed,
"You want ME to be your plus one? I would totally embarrass you, especially in front of your little friends. Don't you guys hate black people or something?"

He just looked me up and down licking his lips. Disgusting. "You wouldn't be near anything embarrassing to me sweetie, so I want you to wear the sexiest outfit you have." He smirked as I just looked at him.
"No." "No? Babe you don't have a choice."

He walked away proudly like he accomplished something huge.
Now I was already told I have to go, now I have to go with HIM?! Why do these fuckers want me anyway? Worrisome asses.
I don't have a choice? What he mean by that? I'm grown, he can't force me to do shit... I'm still going to go though, lol.

*Time skip*

I was going up to get my lunch when I see a girl having an issue with the food tech.

"Ma'am, I paid for my food, if I didn't I wouldn't have a receipt."
"No you fucking didnt, I don't have the money, either pay or I will be going to the board about this."

I was going to just mind my business, but I don't tolerate disrespect.

"Ma'am, I know you may be struggling-"

The lady cut me off, "If you know then get the fuck out of my sight, can't you see I'm dealing with something here? Shoe away you dirty skinned bitch."

Fuck it.

I grabbed the woman by her hair tightly and whispered in her ear, "Now I'm not going to say it again, let the girl go with her damn food and if I find you messing with someone else, I'll kick your ass my damn self."

I let go of her as she looked at me frightened. "Apoligize to her, now."
"I-I'm sorry, it w-won't happen again."
I walked away and went and sat at my table as the girl I helped followed me.

"H-hey....Um, thanks for that back there."
"No problem, you need to  start sticking up for yourself." She sat in front of me when I sat down.

"Oh don't worry I'm used to it- uh, I mean um, I just ignore it." I raised my eyebrow,
"Let me guess, you get bullied around here?" She put her head down and nodded, why does everyone pick on innocent people like this? Isn't she an adult?

"But I um heard about you, I like you, I'm not a racist person like the others, but I would like to be your friend." I looked at her and she was serious. Why would anyone want to be friends with me though? I'm no one special, is it Because of my body? My attitude? Why and what is it?

"Fine, I do need someone to talk to anyway, what's your name?"
Her eyes gleamed when I said yes.
"My name is Momo, yours?"
"You can call me buttercup."

----------

I was again at my little locker getting a snack, I don't want to go to my next class so I'm skipping it. It's college, they can't hurt me, I'll just make sure I make up the work before it's due. As I'm grabbing my snack, I hear footsteps, and guess who it is, Mrs.bangtan boys.

I put the snack in my purse and looked at them walking up to me as they stopped in front of me.

"You shouldn't be skipping class buttercup." Jimin says smirking.
"Neither should you Jimin but look where we are. You guys acted like you didn't want to be bothered with me, yet here you are."

Namjoon looked at me, "So do you already know what you're wearing to the party tonight?"
I looked over at Taehyung as he smirked at me, telling me not to say anything.
"Nah not yet, but I'll be ready in time for it." "Good, because if you're late, you'll be regretting it." "Boy boo." I said as I walked away and went to my car. I don't have time for them right now.

*Bangtan's pov*
"Now we all know that buttercup is the finest girl in this damn building." Jungkook said, biting his lip as he watched her ass while she walked away.

"Duh, she doesn't know it though, she doesn't care, she's humble in some ways." That's what hoseok said, but then he shook his head after, she definitely knows.

"I don't care how humble or rude she is, that ass will be mine and she will learn how to talk to me." Namjoon said, but Taehyung was smiling, he knew namjoon will be mad when he sees her with him, and it'll be fun to watch.

End of chapter.