You got to do it Freddy!

"Ah. Before you turn into an animatronic, I should introduce everyone here" Mari said. I nodded. I already knew Freddy, I use to come here when I was alive. He's the only one I can remember clearly. After all he was the mascot of the place. We walked to the stage.

There were no kids left since it was night time. In the middle of the stage, was the one and only Freddy Fazbear. To the left, was a purple bunny...or rabbit? I don't know. To my right, I saw a yellow duck. Wait no, a chicken. "This is Freddy Fazbear, the mascot" Mari said.

I nodded and waved even though I already knew who he was. He waved back with a happy smile. Or I think it was a smile. He's an animatronic, I don't know. I wonder if he remembers me..? Probably not. Mari points to the right. "And that there is Chico" He waved. He looked happy too..? Wonder why.

Then Mari points to the left. "And that's Bonnie, Bonnie the bunny." He looked happy too. Why is everyone so happy to see me? I guess I'm just that fabulous-

"Nice to see you again Y/N!" Freddy said. "Wait hold up...you remember me?!" I said, Jungshooked. He nodded rapidly. "Yep! You were always one of the best kids around." This made me blush a bit. But I kept my cool. I think-

"Hey there kid!" Bonnie said. I tilted my head. 'Kid?' He seemed to see I was confused so he said "Ah! I'm sorry. I'm sure you don't liked to be called kid since your a grown up! That's just what I call everyone who I like..." Bonnie said.
"Excuse me, could you repeat the last sentence?" I said. Bonnie blushes,"Uh! I don't know what you mean...I didn't say anything else my dear."

'I wonder why he's blushing...?'

The other animatronics were glaring at Bonnie. 'wUt?' "Anyway, lets me introduce you to Foxy." Mari said. I nodded. He lead me to, "Pirates Cove"? He pushed aside the curtains and I saw the most broke animatronic I've seen so far. " I be Foxy lass!" He said. More like screamed. "Wait...Fozy the Pirate?" I said. He nodded. "Aye Lass! Do ye' remember ok' Foxy?!" He said, happy. I nodded. I went inside the Pirates Cove and hugged my old pal. "How've you been? You don't look so good..Why aren't you at the stage?" I asked. His ears dropped. "That's a story for anothe' time my lass." Foxy said, almost ashamed and sad.

I was confused and slightly worried but nodded anyway. "So Mari, my boy. Where's my animatronic body?" I asked. Mari looked at me. "I would have to build one. We don't have any spare left." Mari replied. I nodded. I ghosted walked to a table and sat down. "Looks like I'll be here for a long time huh?" I said. Mari nodded. I put my feet on the table, "Might aswell make myself at home"  I said.

A few hours passed and a man with a security guard outfit came. He had black hair with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen in my dead life. He was very handsome. He went to the office ( A/N; By the way, Mari showed you around the pizzeria ) I found myself staring at him for so long. I didn't notice but I think the animatronics did. They were glaring at the boy through the cameras. 'Bois what do you have against him, like bruh-'

I floated my way to the office since he can't see me I got really close to his face. Then I looked at his uniform. His nametag says 'Mike'. 'Huh, guess his name is Mike then' I floated back to the stage to my table. I looked at the stage and saw that Chico was not in the stage. ( A/N: Mari also explained why they kill and their backstories except for Foxy's ) 'They must be our to kill the poor guy' I looked at the ceiling. 'Imma see dis dude die lmao' I floated back to the office. I saw that both of the doors are close. To the left was Chico and to the right was Bonnie. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3. I looked at Mikes tablet and saw that he had 60%.

'Damn dude u good at dis job' I giggled. Mike turned around. "What? I'm sure I heard a giggle.." Mike said. 'WAIT, CAN HE HEAR ME?!' I ghost-ran to Mari. I knocked on his box. "Yes dear?" Mari said. "BRO MIKE CAN HEAR ME!" I shouted. Mari's eyes widened. "Are you sure dear?" "I'm very sure" I said. "No human could ever hear a ghosts voice. That is unless he's special." Mari said. "I'm pretty sure he doesn't know it yet. He turned around and saw nothing but said that he heard a giggle of some sort." I said. Mari nodded. "I'm going to call the animatronics back to the stage" He did and all the animatronics came back. "Mari! Why did you call us back? I was so close to killing him" Chico whined. "It must be for a good reason" Freddy said. Chico poured but none the less nodded.

"I believe it's better to talk about this the second night. We don't have much time to explain." Mari said. It was 5:49. "But I can tell you something.." I said- " You guys are going to be very shocked"

Morning came around and kids came to the stage and watched Freddy, Bonnie and Chico sing. 'There are so pure!' I thought. After there song a parent came up to Freddy and asked him to play...wait for it....Baby Shark. 'HAHAHA! Omg, Freddy you got to do it' he glared at me lol. "Sure! Anything to make my fans happy!" Freddy said. 'What fans?' I said. He glared at me once again. I sat back down to my table and watched this unfold. 'Freddy, sucks to be you' I said. He mouthed, ' F you'. This only made me laugh more. When he told Chico and Bonnie of the parents request, they looked Jungshooked.

I think I died of laughter.