"Fuck HIM" I said simply and meant every word. I really didn't care that he was Tiffany's brother. We already decided that when we became friends that what ever happened between William and I would have nothing to do with our friendship. So I'm guessing I'm testing that out.

"I know that's right, he done lost his mind thinking he gone talk to somebody like they a two dollar hoe" Toyia commented with a mouth full of food.

"I know he stupid.....trust me" Tiffany said rolling her eyes "but he really wants to talk to you Lisa"

"well I don't want to talk to him......he threatens my career....and my livelihood making it seem like I'm gone be homeless if I don't do what he wants" I started shaking my head "No...what if the Cassandra thing didn't happen and I just didn't want to have this office affair anymore it still doesn't make it right"

"I know but you should have seen him Lisa, can you picture a six foot five man looking like a sad duck" Tiffany said. Just picturing that did make me laugh "just hear him out pleasssssse" Tiffany started poking her lips out like a child. I looked over to Toyia to see what she thought

"I say hear him out if he doesn't say what you want to hear just get up and leave" Toyia said.....I turned back to Tiffany and she still had her sad puppy dog face

"Ok Ok I'll hear what the asshole has to say" I said taking a deep breath "but if he comes with that threatening shit im gone kick both y'all ass"

Both women laughed and continued eating. I decided to fix me a plate too since I haven't ate all day anyway. Im so glad I've such wonderful friends because lord knows I need them.

----------------------------------------------------------

I decided to meet William at his house just in case he pissed me off it would be more easier to just get up and leave than trying to kick him out my house. If you asked how I feel at this moment I don't even know if I could let you. I was just mixed of all emotions at this point and I think I'm going crazy. I had decided that whatever William had to tell me, I would still stick to my plans to end our affair. I was in love with him and just having sex is not as fulfilling if the person your with is not in love with you the same way. I walked up to the door and rung the door bell. I could see his shadow from the outside getting closer to the front door.

"Hey I was beginning to think you had changed your mind " he said opening the door and letting in

"I was about to but I decided to come anyway" I replied not even looking back and walking straight into the living room. I wasn't really about to change my mind I just couldn't find nothing to wear. Even though I'm pissed at him I still wanted to look good. I took a seat on the expensive sofa that properly cost more than half my furniture in my whole house.

"well I'm glad you decided to come" William said he was actually looking nervous which was new for him because he always had this strong non sense attitude about himself. He walked into the living room and sat next to me. I could smell his scent which was fresh soap and washing power from his clothes.....he really wasn't a cologne type of guy which was fine by me because I was turned on anyway.

"I just want to start off and apologize to you for what I said" he said turning to look at me. I didn't say nothing and just looked at him so he continued on "I shouldn't have never threatened or used your career as a way to try and keep you from stopping our personal arrangements." he said I guess arrangement is a better word to use

"you really shouldn't have because I'm a damn good worker and you know it William" I said getting heated all over again

"you are!" he said cutting me off "and I'm truly sorry for that....Honestly"