10...

Another part of bad grammar...

And a late happy birthday to Bakahoe Shitsuki.

------------------------------------------------

"W-what?" the green haired cinnamon roll asked.

"Like I said, I'm teleporting you three, me, and the fake Erza. We are going in seven minutes so you'll be exactly ten minutes early." You explained to the broccoli boy.

"How many times is it till you'll stop saying that I'm Erza's 2.0?"

"I'll never stop. First because you are, and you can't change my mind. And second Erza is OP and even if we try to fight her together we'll still loose."

"...fair..."

-Time skip because Todokidoki was being in his meme form...-

You teleported you guys to your favorite L on drugs classroom. When Kirishima noticed that Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki had come to class with two seven-year-olds he was a little confused. Then he saw how the three boys was dressed. With a blink of a second he started laughing so hard. But you couldn't blame him. Just look at them. They are hilarious.

"Shitty hair stop fucking laughing!" the embarrassed tsundere yelled.

Now the whole class was looking at the three boys not noticing you or your bestie. Most of them was also laughing. Exception of Sonic that said it was mean of them to laugh at the three boys wearing the girls uniform.

The you and Lucky went to the back of the classroom. You two sat down on the floor, but com on the floor is amazing. Sitting on those uncomfortable chairs when you could sit on the floor rolling around being childish.

Lucky magically found, more like sneaking up to L on drugs desk and steal them, two plastic cups, so you did the only thing that was right. You got your music lacrima and searched for the cups song.

You two starts to do the thing with the cups while singing to the song. Momo looked over at you two and thought that it was a little cute how you two was in sync with the music and the cups thing. But walked over to you.

"Hi." she said.

You or Lucky didn't knowhow to talk to her. She is literally a goddess and didn't want to make her mad. So you did the most awkwardly thing ever, you just waved at her while Lucky sat still, doing nothing. Then you looked at the watch in the room and saw that class was soon to start. You said that you had to go to Lucky, but she knew that you were going to class 1C.

When you got out of the classroom you started to run like a little child. You ran past All Might and L on drugs.

You didn't actually run that fast.

The reason you didn't was because you wanted to keep your power a secret.

After a few minutes running in circles you finally found the door to class 1C. You entered quietly and there you saw. Your favorite my hero academia character. Shinso Hitoshi.

The reason you liked him was because he had one of the best quirks, in your opinion, and could battle villains without destroying the city like someone you know *cough cough* Team Natsu *cough cough*.

You found an empty desk besides your favorite hero in training and sat besides him. Luckily for you the person who sat next to him was sick so why not steal their spot.

The teachers at UA knew about you and your friend so they didn't mind you being in different classrooms.

-With Lucky and the rest of class 1A-

Mr. Aizawa came inside his homeroom and saw the three boys wearing animal ears and tail and a girls uniform. He actually didn't questioned it and began teaching about boring stuff, like what you learn in school that the teachers thinks is important but you never need to use it in your whole internal life.

When class ended and it was time for lunch Mr. Aizawa called the three boys and Lucky because you were annoying the *beep* out of Shinso.

"Why are you wearing the girls uniform?" He asked. "W-w-we-well, y-you see. Em." Smoll Might tried to find a way to put it. Then the angry porcupine said it straight. "We lost a bet to these small fucktards and now we have to do what they say for the rest of the day."

L on drugs then said that they could go to lunch. At the cafeteria they met up with you. Lucky said that the green haired and bicolored boys could sit with the ones they usually sit with while you took the angry tsundere and sat with the bakusquad.

It was an interesting lunch to say at least...