2...

This chapter is bad. Sorry.

Because of Bakugou this story contains swearing.

______________________________________

We both sat in an awkwardly silence. Right now your thoughts went wild. Then you begin to think what a quirk was. It was a long time since you watched My Hero Academia and you didn't really like it. You only watched it because Lucky liked it. You remembered that a quirk was something like magic. And now you knew what universe you were in.

"Why did you erase my quirk" You asked. You didn't stutter, you were totally confident. The only reason you didn't speak was because the man sitting besides you technically kidnapped you.

"You were teleporting all over the city. It's like you've never used a quirk before." He said. Heck yeah. You thought. You always wanted the ability to teleport. You could literally not wakeup so early because Erza made you come early to the guild to learn english. Now you could just teleport where you wanted to go. "What's your name?" he asked again. You answered, "It's (L/n) (Y/n). Can you stop erasing my quirk.". He stopped erasing your quirk. You just wanted to teleport away, but you didn't know how. 

You were about to go and find Lucky but Aizawa stopped you. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Away from here." you said and continued walking. But Aizawa stopped you again. "You are most probably seven, so I can't let you go and live on the streets." He said to you. He then let go of your arm. Then he began walking signing that you should follow him, so you did. He lead you to a classroom with three boys in. The shortest boy had green hair, he reminded you of a broccoli. The boy with white and red hair. I'm sooooo∼ gonna call him candy cane. You thought. Then it was the last guy he had blond hair and looked angry. You knew all of these characters. They were from class 1A in UA high. You could remember clearly that the guy with red and white hair was Lucky's husbando. 

"Todoroki, Midoriya, and Bakugou, you three will watch over (L/n) (Y/n)." said Aisawa before he left.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" yelled Bakugou. 

Candy cane and broccoli boy stood there without saying anything.

-This little time skip is brought by Bakugou because he cursed so much-

Your POV.

Aizawa came back with a key and gave it to candy cane. I think he said something that I was going to live in the boys dorm, or something. I didn't pay attention because I thought about how will I get back to Fairy Tail. I miss∼ Wendy. I also thought how would I find Lucky. I had no idea where I was so there was no way I knew the way in this city, so I couldn't find Lucky without getting lost. Before I knew it Aizawa left, and I was left with three boys I only knew from the anime. This is not gonna be awkward (Sarcasm if you didn't know).