5...

Oki, so∼ I'm bad at writing fighting scenes, so∼ sorry if this chapta really bad.

-------------------------------------

-Lucky's POV-

So I really wanted to do some stuff to the ash blonde boy, just because he was so mean to me. How could he, I'm freaking awesome.

"So wanna make a bet?" I questioned him.

"What the fuck do I get out of this?"

"Today is sunday right?" He just nodded, "So tomorrow if you and the two other boys beat me and Vi, we will do anything you ask us for the whole day, (Vi is a nickname Lucky gave you because you called her Lu and she needed a two letter nickname for you so she began calling you Vi, you can change nickname to something else if you want.) and if me and Vi beat you guys we can do the same to you guys." I already knew that we were going to win, so∼ why not make a bet so we can do evil things to them.

I saw my precious little dragon smirking, she knew exactly what we were going to do to the guys.

-Bakugou's POV-

I can beat two fucking seven-year-old girl, so I agreed to the bet.

Now I could boss them around tomorrow with Deku and that half n' half bastard.

I still don't like that I have to team up with them, but I will have a better chance to beat them.

-Your POV-

"Ok, so the rules are simple (You were in the same stadium of the tournament arc, I will use the same rules.) if you step outside the field your out. Your teammates can still fight but you can't join in again, you need to wait till the fight is over. You can do anything you want inside the line. So good luck." you expand the rules to them. (I'm sorry, super bad at explaining things.)

"So who will say we can start fighting?" Lu asked.

"I will." Said the green hired boy.

We waited to on him to say ready set go.

"3... 2... 1... start." He yelled.

You ran right to candy cane and kicked him in his stomach. I'm weaker. You thought. Candy can was now out and you and 2.0 needed only to beat broccoli and the tsundere.

"Pfffffft, Hah Hah" You could hear Lu laughing, and then you saw the boys faces. You couldn't hold it in, you started also to laugh. "Pfffft, just look at the faces you guys are making." You said in between laughs. They were really shocked that I just easily kicked him out of the field.

The ash blonde male was beginning to regret making that bet with you guys.

-Bakugou's POV-

What the hell was that. Did that shitty girl just kick Icyhot out of the arena with only on kick. she's fucking seven. I and Deku sweat dropped when we heard that the two girls was laughing at out faces we made.

They are not taking this fucking fight serious. I thought. If I don't want to lose I need to make up a plan quickly and I need to fucking ask, I can't believe that I'm saying this, that shitty Deku to help me.

I fucking hate this!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for that I have so many peoples POVs in this chapta.