1...

This is my first xreader story. Sorry if it is bad and cringy. It is most probably going to be grammatically errors because english isn't my first language, sorry.

--------------------------------------

Your POV.

"Lucky come on. Don't be so slow." You yelled at your best friend to hurry up. Right now you were on a mission to capture some bandits in a forest. "I'm coming. I'm coming." Lucky yelled back at you. When you found the bandits you two started fighting them. One of the stronger bandits opened a portal that you didn't notice. "(Y/n)!" Lucky screamed at you before she also jumped in. The next thing you knew you ended up on the ground with Lucky on top of you. "Get off." You said to her. Lucky stood up. "Look at you you are so tiny." Lucky said to me. "Have you seen yourself? You look like a seven-year-old." You said back at her. "So where are we?" Lucky asked you, you just answered "Donno.". Lucky sighted. "So where are we going to sleep?" You asked Lucky. She did exactly what you did, "Donno." 

It became dark really quick and you became cold alongside with Lucky. You wanted to call Levy if she could find something out but you didn't have the right lacrima. Lucky found out that she had a music lacrima, so you two sat on the ground listening to music. You fell asleep while listening and Lucky just watched the stars until her eyes got heavy and drifted to sleep.  

The next thing you knew you woke up in a bed not on the ground and Lucky was nowhere to be seen. Where the heck am I? You thought. You just wanted to go back to Lucky and Fairy Tail. You froze when you heard the door open. What am I going to do? Did I get kidnapped? Etc. Was questions that you thought. You didn't know if your magic worked. "Hello." Said the person that walked in the room. You just sat there awkwardly silent. You didn't want to talk because you were in a new place not knowing anyone and you are socially awkward. "I'm Aizawa Shota" He said. You didn't say a word. "I erased your quirk." He said you just sat on the bed. What the hell is a quirk? You thought not knowing what a quirk is. You wanted to say something but didn't. Aizawa or whatever the guy was called got a notebook and a pencil, he gave it to you. You took the notebook and pencil. "Whats your name?" Aizawa asked you. You wrote 'My name is (Y/n) (L/n)'. Aizawa looked confused and said "What does it say?". Then you knew, you were in a new world obviously there writing was different.

You now sat there irritated, and when I mean irritated, you were really irritated so irritated that you wanted to even punch Erza in the face. That says a lot to because if you did that Erza would probably kick your ass so hard you would end up in the infirmary for a week. 

You saw that Aizawa was talking to someone. Then the person talking to him came up to you. "Where is your family?" The person asked. You didn't have a family. You were raised by a dragon because your mom and dad abandoned you when you were around two years old. "Do you have a place to stay at?" At that question I shook my head.