Epilogue

A couple of years had gone by since Alesia had returned. Now her and Elijah lived happily married in the compound. He proposed 6 months after she returned because he wanted to make sure she would forever be his even if she disappeared again, which he hoped would not happen.

Rebekah and Marcel had also gotten married. They had waited so long because Rebekah wanted her best friend since she was human to be her maid of honor along with Hayley.

Hayley had found a suitor from her crescent pack out in the bayou. His name is Jackson. And now they are engaged. He accepts Hope and his own and Ellie as his niece.

Hope and Ellie may be cousins but they act more like sisters at times they are practically inseparable and attached at the hip.

Klaus has taken an interest in a human named Camille or Cami for short. He plans to try and woo her with dates and promises that he will fulfill.

Freya found a girlfriend name Keeleen. She's a werewolf from one of the most powerful packs.

In all the Mikealsons have survived a thousand years. There have been hardships but in the end they realized you must always forgive family and not hold grudges because family is 'always and forever'.

THE END