New town

(Alesia shown above)

We just finished moving into the house. Tatia asked if she could go out so I followed her out. I looked to the ground for a second. The ground started to come closer to me that's when I realized I fell down. I looked up and realized I was shoved down by all the boys surrounding Tatia.

I got up and walked over to a tree that seemed lonely like I was. As I sat down I felt dizzy. I happened to look down on the ground. I saw a squished flower. I took the little red flower and cupped it in my hands. I whispered something and opened my closed hands.

I saw that it had worked and I heard a gasp behind me. She looked at the healthy red flower. "Please don't freak out I can't draw attention to myself it won't be good for me" I said frightened that she would scream.

"Your a witch" she said simply as if to clarify.

I nodded and her eyes widened as she glanced up to my face.  "Your bleeding come on let's get you cleaned up" she took my hand and gracefully walked me to her house.

We walked in and her mother smiled but dropped quickly when she saw that I was bleeding. She rushed over and cleaned it up. It really wasn't they bad.

"How'd this happen" she said as she was putting something over it so it wouldn't get infected.

"A bunch of boys who pushed me down to get to my sister" I said like it was nothing out of the ordinary.  Because it wasn't this happened everytime we moved to a new town.

She just nodded her head as if something clicked "your the new family in the town" I nodded in response.

The girl that saw me do magic liked like she was gong to burst with excitement until she finally did "mother she's a witch".

Her mother nodded and I looked at her and she said "I know". The curiosity got the best of me "how do you know"

"I'm one too but nobody knows except my family. But your not as strong as you should be at this age with your magic.  Why?" She questioned

I at the time was 17. I looked the same age as the blonde haired girl who took me to her house. "I'm not as strong as I should be because no one else is a witch. So no one can teach me." I said and looked away like I was ashamed.

"If you want me to I will help you practice, if you and your parents are okay with that?" When she said that my head shot up with a smile. "I'm Esther and you are Tatia Petrova?"

I shook my head "I'm Alesia, Alesia Petrova. Its ok if you didn't know my parents don't talk about me a lot or if any" I said and looked over to the blonde haired girl "what's your name"

"I'm Rebekah, I think we are going to be the best of freinds" she said and smiled at me.  I nodded back excited that I finally have a friend who won't stab me in the back.

I turned back to Esther "I'm going to go ask them about the offer if your still willing to" I said. She nodded her head and I darted out of the house as I grabbed Rebekah's hand.

I slowed down as I neared my house. I told Rebekah to stay where I stopped. I continued alone down the walkway. I knocked on the door  of the small cottage. My mother opened the door with a smile that quickly vanished when she saw it was me.

"I was wondering if Esther could help me get better with my magic" I asked nervously waiting for her to smack me or something.

She nodded and said if I was late for dinner that I wouldn't get any and I would instead I would receive consequences. With that she slammed the door in my face.

I walked back to Esther's house with Rebekah. I walked in "She said yes" I said excitedly "But I have to get home for dinner. If I'm late I get none." I said that part less excited.

A few weeks had passed by and I still only talked with Rebekah and I was still practicing magic with Esther. She told me I was getting stronger.

Esther had invited me to have dinner with her and her family. She wanted to introduce me considering I had only met Rebekah and her.

I asked my mom and she said if I wasn't home by dark I would get consequences. I nodded and ran off to tell Esther. She had called her kids and her husband in while me and Rebekah set the table.

Rebekah said that I would sit next to her. I nodded and we took our seats as Esther came in with the rest of her family.

Everyone smiled at Rebekah but stared me as if there was something wrong with me being here. "Hello" I said quietly

"Alesia, this is Niklaus, Elijah, Finn, Kol, Henrik, and this is my husband Mikael. Everyone this Alesia" Esther said

"Hello" they all said as they sat down. Esther and Mikael sat at the ends of the table. Henrik, Elijah and Finn sat on one side. On the other side Niklaus and Kol sat on the side with me and Rebekah.

We all had our plate's with food in front of us and we ate. After  everyone was finished I helped clean up. I looked out the window "I'm so sorry but I have to go before it gets completely dark." She nodded and hugged me bye. I said bye to Rebekah gave her a hug. I mumbled a quick goodbye to everyone else and ran home so I wouldn't be late.

I got home in time to see them just finished cleaning up dinner. I walked in and went straight to my bed because I knew that I was going to be told to go there.