Long Story Short...

It had been a month since I had dinner at the Mikaelsons. I had seen them and grown closer to all of them. Rebekah, Niklaus, Kol, Finn, and Henrik had become my best friends.

The littlest out of the Mikealson clan, Henrik was my favorite. He was adorable and cute.

Elijah and me weren't together but I liked him and he liked me. My sister liked him. So I was forced to give him up. Me and Elijah we're getting close. In my sisters opinion, too close. So she told our parents. They forced me to put Elijah under a spell so what ever feelings he had for me would be surpressed.

My sister loved to have all the attention. So she always flaunted herself in front of the guys and always had one or two guys she teased. This town it was Niklaus and Elijah.

A few days later it was a full moon and I saw Henrik and Niklaus head off into the woods. I was in my house and was about to fall asleep crying but I kept having this feeling that something bad was about to happen.

I hate to say that I was right. I heald someone yelling for help. I ran out of the little cottage I call home and saw Niklaus carrying little Henrik. I ran out and dropped right next to them on the ground trying to put pressure so he didn't bleed out but it was too late.

I looked down at my shaking hands which were covered in blood. I looked to Henrik one last time. I started crying even more.

I heard Mikael yelling at Niklaus. I ran over to calm Mikael down but when I got over there I felt something hit my face hard and I fell to the ground. I held my face where my cheek is. Mikael had hit me while trying to hit Niklaus.

Niklaus helped me up and looked to make sure that nothing had been broken. After that I walked away to my little cottage and washed off all of the blood. All of Henrik's.

After Henrik death I stayed in the cottage and stopped practicing with Esther. I was strong almost as strong as her. She was planning on doing something to help her family fight the wolves. The wolves that killed Henrik.

A few days later I walked over to her house and was going to see if she needed help. Also I wanted to see Elijah and everyone else.

No one was home which I was surprised considering it was almost night time.

There was a goblet on the table that I figured was filled with wine. I took a sip and realized that it wasn't wine. It was blood. That had already been previously been sipped out of.

I realized what she was doing. She was turning her kids into stronger, faster, and better. I ran to stop her from completing the spell because this spell comes with bloodlust. They need to drink blood in order to survive.

I saw Esther with her children in front of her. I didn't see the circle so when I ran through that's when Esther snapped the necks of everyone in the circle. That's when I thought I died.

When I woke I was confused I thought I had dreamt that Esther did the spell. I realized this was reality I had been killed by Esther on accident but still I'm not a witch anymore. I knew I had to feed on blood or I would die. I felt the thirst slowly coming.

I looked around and saw the village had been slaughtered. I didn't see any of the Mikaelsons anywhere.

I knelt down to someone who was breathing heavy. He was about to die, to put him out of his misery I drank some of his blood and snapped his neck. I felt veins pop out from under my eyes and fangs grow inside my mouth.

I felt different. I saw a wolf coming at me so flew my hands at him to use my magic to push him back. Its a natural reflex. I remembered didn't have magic it wouldn't do anything. I prepared for him to bite but nothing happened. I looked to where the wolf laid unconcious on the ground.

What...I thought I didn't have my magic. I saw a someone trying to get up. I took my hand and waved it to the side and sure enough the person flew to the side. I realized I had my magic, so that meant I was a hybrid part witch and part vampire. I thought as my eyes glazed over the ground and I saw my family dead.

I didn't feel a thing for them. They treated me like crap. They only kept me because I could do magic. They used me for my magic. If I didn't have magic they would have tossed me out after I turned 5, due to the fact they only wanted Tatia and her beauty.

Long story short that was the last time I saw any of the Mikaelsons. I tried to track them down my entire life. I came close in New Orleans back in the 18th century I came close to finding them.

I had gotten there the night Mikael had come to chase them out. It was pointless for me to chase them anymore.

That night I saw Mikeal chase them and try to corner them but I distracted him.

I snapped his neck and dumped him in the river. That should of given the Mikealsons enough time to run.

So I decided to finally stop. Off in the distance I noticed the opera house caught fire. I rush into the opera house to see if there is anyone who isn't dead yet. The person is up on stage. I rush to see it was a vampire. I untie him quickly and rush him out of there. He said his name was Marcel and that he owed me.