New Orleans

Elijah didn't know what to say to the woman he loved and loathed. Meanwhile Alesia said all she could say and hoped Elijah would decide by the time they reached Mystic Falls.

He spent the entire car ride trying to think of what to say to her. He decided it would be best to sleep on it and figure this all out in the morning.

The car had just arrived in Mystic Falls. Elijah drove. Rebekah and Alesia were both passed out in their seats, the blonde vampire in the passenger's seat and the hybrid sprawled across the backseat.

Elijah woke them both up. They both stirred awake. Elijah watched as Alesia sat up and walked out of the car into the house. But not before she glanced at him with hope in her eyes.

Elijah didn't know what to think. He loved her and yet he was angry with her for taking away his memories.

Rebekah quizzically looked at her brother trying to figure out what was buzzing in his brain "Elijah, as your sister I suggest you forgive her. It wasn't her fault. Henry forced her, if she didn't do it he would have killed her. He hated Alesia, her entire family hated her, Elijah. We are her only family. Just remember that"

Elijah had thought about what Rebekah had said. He decided he would talk to Alesia.

Meanwhile Alesia had received a text from Marcel asking her to come down to New Orleans for a few days. She obviously agreed because he was a friend.

Alesia had been packing when Niklaus entered her room. "Where you going" he asked.

"Nik, an old friend just got up with me. He needs my help with something in New Orleans. I'll only be a few days possibly a week" Alesia explained.

Nik just nodded and left the room. He didn't know what to say. He honestly had no words he just hoped she would stay safe and return to him and his family.

Elijah had been thinking of what to say as he made his way up to Alesia's room. But when he walked into her room and he saw her with suitcase in hand. "Alesia what are you doing?" He questioned her.

"Elijah" she said shocked. She didn't think she'd see him. She hoped to see him but also hoped she would be able to slip out without confronting him.

"So your just going to up and leave without talking" his eyes searched hers. Both sets of eyes had emotions swirling inside them.

"Elijah I want to talk but I really need to leave my friend he-" she was cut off by Elijah "I forgive you"

Alesia stopped breathing. She doesn't know what to think. Her mind was spinning. She didn't think of what she was going to do. She acted on impulse when she sped towards Elijah and kissed him.

She pressed her lips to his. The hybrid has waited for thousand years and she could wait a second longer. However she pulled back and actually processed what she did. "No- oh my- Elijah I'm sorry. I don't- I wasn't thinking. I just- um- I just acted on my instincts."

She sped out of her room with her suitcase, to her car. She threw her suitcase in the trunk and sped off.

Elijah was happy she did what she did but he was disappointed when she sped away after kissing him.

He forgave her for the spell and realized that after all this time it wasn't that he hated her for doing the spell. He was angry at Henry for making her. He was angry at his family for not telling him. He was angry for his mother for not realizing the spell placed on him. He was angry for everyone hiding the truth from him.

He sped downstairs to confront his siblings about everything that dawned on him.

Alesia's P.O.V.